The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whose territory do you live in?

Old 09-19-2011, 01:12 PM
garand
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bar_Hopper
Why do people always have something "cool" to say, or have to be a smart ***? Just answer the qustion in the thread OOOOORRRRRRR dont even reply! JEEZUS THAT CRAPS ANNOYING! Being funny/cool was the thing to do, IN HIGH SCHOOL!

Iron Horsemen apparently have this area, but im hearing more and more about the Detroit Highwaymen, Outlaws in Lexington and there very well may be some SOS around as well.

See that, i answered the qestion, the point of the thread, the idea of the forum.
I know of HA and Outlaws in my area, but I don't consider my area "their territory." It's no different than a crip or blood living in the area. When people speak as if it's "their territory" they sound like a bitch.

Edit: Apparently Iron Horses as well.

Last edited by garand; 09-19-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:36 PM
kajunkruzer
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here in deep south Louisiana the only 1% patch I've ever seen has been Bandido's from time to time. Don't know if they have a certain place they call home, but I have seen them on the road and in a few different bars. I also see some guys riding around with other patches close to my house, but I can never make out what the damn things say. Other 3 piece clubs in the area are Iron Order and a guy I know is a Buffalo Soldier.

Old 09-19-2011, 02:44 PM
NightsRider
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see HA and Gringos around Denver. I am pretty sure I live in my wife's territory though.

Old 09-19-2011, 02:54 PM
klaybus
Stellar HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by reefrider
Evil Bastages........LOL.
Here is NW Wa there is a definate Bandido presence.
Don't forget the HA presence in the Tacoma area....Or so I hear. With that being said Bandidos are everywhere in Western Washington.

Old 09-19-2011, 02:55 PM
FLORIDABAGGER
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kajunkruzer
Here in deep south Louisiana the only 1% patch I've ever seen has been Bandido's from time to time. Don't know if they have a certain place they call home, but I have seen them on the road and in a few different bars. I also see some guys riding around with other patches close to my house, but I can never make out what the damn things say. Other 3 piece clubs in the area are Iron Order and a guy I know is a Buffalo Soldier.
That doesnt count.

Old 09-19-2011, 03:37 PM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have no idea. Don't see why anyone would want to claim this place for anything.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Galdog
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Really not sure about who's territory.... See SOS around once in awhile. Work with a Booze Fighter (used to be a member of the Black & White). Hear rumors some Mongols are setting up not far from here and once in a while there is a HA sighting.
I have my own territory, it's about 1/4 of an acre.... Got my two car garage, little barn, fridge full of beer. Better be careful if you step foot in my territory without wanting to drink a cold beer! I'll sic my dog on ya....

Old 09-19-2011, 05:33 PM
p51bombay
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

3.5 years discussing what MC may or may not be in your area............................really?

Old 09-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Galdog
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by p51bombay
3.5 years discussing what MC may or may not be in your area............................really?
It's because it's raining out and we're bored....

Old 09-19-2011, 05:40 PM
p51bombay
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

raining for 3.5 years...................has noah been by there? LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Whose territory do you live in?