The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To mikeingoshen

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 08:52 PM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default To mikeingoshen

Originally Posted by mikeingoshen
but i do agree going from "do these harley patches make me look like a poser and will i get my *** kicked" to "i may prospect with a 1%'er club and don't mind the drug pushing, prostitution etc..." is a huge leap in a few short months.

combine that with your meth to med school story i think you have too much time and imagination on your hands frankly...

i'm out...
Your insinuation that i am full of BS Pissed me off for about ten seconds until I thought to myself, "My story does sound a bit like a screen play"! However i will respond. I am in med school to ride out the crumbling economy and in the event that there a is continued rise in unemployment, People in the medical field will fare better than the uneducated masses that are forced to work in the trades!.....My reasoning for starting the patch thread was this....I bought the patches cause i liked them.....then my prospect friend said i may run into problems with them and rather than approaching his club and looking like a douche, I came here for some other opinions. After getting enough opinions that the patches may indeed cause problems, only then did I talk to an MC about it! And finaly I like your propaganda term of "Drug Pushing" to make these activities seem sinister and evil. True i am a recovering meth addict and as such I am supposed to (according to scociety) preach against drugs! Most people can use recreational drugs and have a blast on friday night and still pay there electric bill on Monday. I was not am am by no means the norm.I have no turn off switch when it comes to drugs and go toooo far! Have you ever had a few beers and had too much fun? Are you now an alcoholic? Should alcohol be illegal because a few people have no control over there drinking.....NO! That would be ridiculous! But, you sure buy into the Dont do the "Evil Drugs" mind control propaganda that you have been taught! As for Joining an MC club, I would not assume that i would ever be asked to join but I do know this......From as far back as elementary school i have known that I dont fit with the crowd.....And i definitely dont fit in with societies rules and beliefs.....I have always been on the outside looking in! Knowing I Don't belong nor will i ever fit into societies mold......I AM A DEVIANT, A REBEL AND AN MC MIGHT BE WHERE I FIT IN.......lol.....just couldnt let you call me full of it without a response.....

Old 12-21-2009, 09:56 PM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 48 Posts

2 threads on the same subject.....now your just a attention *****

Old 12-21-2009, 10:01 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

JB, I don't think yer full of the bull. And you are right to not be worried about what most folks think about you. Do what is right for you and have fun doing it.

That's what I do and if you don't do it too, you are full of BS.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:05 PM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by T-Dub
JB, I don't think yer full of the bull. And you are right to not be worried about what most folks think about you. Do what is right for you and have fun doing it.

That's what I do and if you don't do it too, you are full of BS.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:15 PM
mikeingoshen
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your story sounds strange, i've never met a recovering meth addict who went through a decade of addiction and lost everything refer to drug dealing so flippantly, then you say you're now in med school and going to prospect a 1%'er club? all this about 6 weeks after posting about wearing some HD patches and if it's OK or will you get beat up? it just makes no sense to me and i agree you posting this stuff and naming the club is just asking for trouble and you should stop doing it and let this dog die...

why not just IM me or respond in the same topic?

but like has already been said who gives a s*** what i say? it's a message board people will respond sometimes we like what is said sometimes we don't. quote me, call me an a**hole and be done with it, no use starting a new thread to call someone out, that's pointless.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:22 PM
clicker01
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought this thread was closed; don't ask me why...

Old 12-21-2009, 10:25 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by clicker01
I thought this thread was closed; don't ask me why...

It is. I would not start another one on this subject.