The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biker names

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 01:33 AM
toby61
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont about everyone ealse but my name it toby and if no one calls me some other name i dont answer

Old 10-19-2010, 04:54 AM
Stubby3492
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about "Tater Salad" - aka Ron White

Old 10-19-2010, 08:37 AM
pretz
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

Ok, ok... My real nickname is 'Big Sexy'... Simply because the chicks dig this hunk of man.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:25 AM
dabluesguy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Years ago in an ABATE group we had "Limey Mike" who rode a Triumph. Well, he eventually got a Harley and at the next meeting proudly stated "Now you can't call me Limey Mike anymore." He was very wrong.

Old 10-19-2010, 02:54 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,828 Likes on 17,453 Posts

Been interesting following this thread , a few of you kinda know how you end up with a nick , the rest wish you did LOL .

Riders end up getting a nick hung on them by somebody or a group of somebodies and it just kinda sticks whether you as the maybe not so proud owner of that nick likes it or not . Sorry you don't get to pick your own doesn't work that way . Everybody who thinks they have the "real cool " tag just doesn't understand everyone around thinks their a clown that got tagged with something that was a little to embarrassing to repeat in public or your a fairly new rider .

If your lucky you've been hit with a couple over the yrs so you can kinda age into the least damaging . Nicks I've tossed out at guys over the yrs have stuck more times than not some good some not so but they always reflect something unique to the individual who got them , basically you earned what ever came at you good , bad or ugly .

That's how I ended up with Twizted . That was usually used in a sentence that went something like ; Your a Twizted f*ck you know that .........

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 10-19-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Jack Straw
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker

.......... Sorry you don't get to pick your own doesn't work that way . Everybody who thinks they have the "real cool " tag just doesn't understand everyone around thinks their a clown that got tagged with something that was a little to embarrassing to repeat in public or your a fairly new rider .

......but they always reflect something unique to the individual who got them , basically you earned what ever came at you good , bad or ugly .
S'all I was trying to say, right there.