The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The ugly side of the MC

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 09:58 PM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Beating appears to be uncalled for regardless of whether the old guy was a diabetic or not, but how would the prospect know that the old guy was a diabetic versus just another drunk?

Old 09-27-2012, 10:22 PM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Dayum! The local WOMEN were the ones who stepped in to sort things out? And the dude had insurance and was willing to let the flow take care of the problem?
Yeah, some jackleg needs a dressing down, IMO, since it was a geezer glider with problems, drunk, diabetic or not. I doubt he'd smack ME if MY bike fell on his for some reason.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:50 AM
AtkRWC
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

A Prospect is never supposed to disgrace the club or bring unwanted heat....He would be gone super fast.

Old 09-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Rob Bankston
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a post from somebody who was actually there. There were three probates and 1 path holder from the club. The drunk old man attempted to leave with some drunk girl on the back of the bike. He attempted to squeeze thru two bikes and didn't have enough room. I told him he didn't have enough room. He then tried to back the bike up and dropped his bike the girl and himself. Knocking over the probates new bike he had just gotten that Monday. A replacement for the one that had gotten run over by a cager no to long ago. Almost killed him and his girlfriend. SHMC helped pick up the bike the guy and the girl. Asked for insurance info which he couldn't and didn't produce. He kept shuffling around while one of the women started his bike like they were getting ready to leave. Finally the probate had enough of the BS and slapped the drunk once. The drunk fell on another one of their bikes and knocked it over. The club let that go. There was no beat down. It was a slap that the guy deserved. This is not heresay. I was there. I picked up the drunk girl. I helped pick up the bike. And I took a picture of the dudes DL cuz he didn't have proof of insurance. Rember there is two sides to every story but only 1 truth.

Old 09-30-2012, 03:27 PM
RFG7680
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,280 Likes on 733 Posts

But these guys as cool. Y'all go and wear support shirts and go pay to get close to than at their parties. They're misunderstood and crucified for no good reason. Lol.

Until you wear a real 3 piece you'll never know what's going on for real. You see what they let you see.

And if you think you know. Youre kidding yourself. Someone stated the book "3 can keep a secret when two are dead". Wasn't a good read. Too fact based. Well. Better than the bullshit fiction in the other books.

Trust none of them. Your second in their world. Always will be.

Old 09-30-2012, 03:30 PM
RFG7680
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,280 Likes on 733 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob Bankston
Here's a post from somebody who was actually there. There were three probates and 1 path holder from the club. The drunk old man attempted to leave with some drunk girl on the back of the bike. He attempted to squeeze thru two bikes and didn't have enough room. I told him he didn't have enough room. He then tried to back the bike up and dropped his bike the girl and himself. Knocking over the probates new bike he had just gotten that Monday. A replacement for the one that had gotten run over by a cager no to long ago. Almost killed him and his girlfriend. SHMC helped pick up the bike the guy and the girl. Asked for insurance info which he couldn't and didn't produce. He kept shuffling around while one of the women started his bike like they were getting ready to leave. Finally the probate had enough of the BS and slapped the drunk once. The drunk fell on another one of their bikes and knocked it over. The club let that go. There was no beat down. It was a slap that the guy deserved. This is not heresay. I was there. I picked up the drunk girl. I helped pick up the bike. And I took a picture of the dudes DL cuz he didn't have proof of insurance. Rember there is two sides to every story but only 1 truth.
That's usually the case. It's a fish story and by the time it gets here its out of hand.

But there's 3 sides to every story. His. His. And the truth in the middle. This time your the middle. Unbiased explanation. Those other guys have different stories.

Old 09-30-2012, 03:36 PM
kwo51
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 44 Posts

Today 3 shot at a VFW ride in Florida. Does not sound good.

Old 09-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Rob Bankston
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kwo51
Today 3 shot at a VFW ride in Florida. Does not sound good.
Guess somebody will blame that on the Steel Horsemen too...

Old 09-30-2012, 03:56 PM
kwo51
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 44 Posts

No like always it was the guns fault.

Old 09-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Captain Smooth
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob Bankston

Sounds about right. The original story sounded awfully one sided. glad you popped in and told the real story.

Quick Reply: The ugly side of the MC