Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   The General Motorcycle Forum (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/the-general-motorcycle-forum-116/)
-   -   "Fake" MC patches (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/the-general-motorcycle-forum/768375-fake-mc-patches.html)

Bens05FLHPI 05-19-2012 05:25 PM

"Fake" MC patches

I've seen a lot of companies putting out shirts and coats with three piece rocker style shirt designs. I know from seeing that you can get shit for the SOA patches, but I've seen Harley has a shirt with a 3 piece style shirt now. I'm wandering/worried some unknowing guy/gal/kid is gonna get messed up over it. Anyone else's input?

XKnight 05-19-2012 05:31 PM

I lose sleep over it every night.

firefighter616 05-19-2012 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by XKnight (Post 9822912)
I lose sleep over it every night.

So do I, so much so I've had to ask my Dr for extra meds for anxiety:icon_cankick:

smitty901 05-19-2012 06:12 PM

I am not concerned.

TXSwede 05-19-2012 06:32 PM

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will notify the proper authorities and this dire situation will be taken care of with the utmost haste. Please rest assured that no unknowing guy/gal/kid is gonna get messed up over it now that you have brought this grievous injustice to the forefront.
You sir, are a true humanitarian!

XKnight 05-19-2012 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by firefighter616 (Post 9823041)
So do I, so much so I've had to ask my Dr for extra meds for anxiety:icon_cankick:

I've been self medicating, but lately the stress of it all has just gotten to be too much. :icon_nut:

Scratt 05-19-2012 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by TXSwede (Post 9823126)
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will notify the proper authorities and this dire situation will be taken care of with the utmost haste. Please rest assured that no unknowing guy/gal/kid is gonna get messed up over it now that you have brought this grievous injustice to the forefront.
You sir, are a true humanitarian!

:icon_laugh::icon_laugh::icon_laugh: Thanks, needed that.

Mal74 05-19-2012 07:52 PM

I'll just have another beer while I continue to worry about this sad situation.

Mal

kmnjr 05-19-2012 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mal74 (Post 9823405)
I'll just have another beer while I continue to worry about this sad situation.

Mal

I'll tell you a sad story......today I saw a rider with a bottom rocker that said "Associate". All I can think is that Walmart is forming their own MC because that is the last place I saw people with "Associate" patches on their vests!! :icon_headbang:

Captain Smooth 05-19-2012 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by kmnjr (Post 9823490)
I'll tell you a sad story......today I saw a rider with a bottom rocker that said "Associate". All I can think is that Walmart is forming their own MC because that is the last place I saw people with "Associate" patches on their vests!! :icon_headbang:

I heard the Walmart mc is going to run all the other MC's out of town with there easy to join rules and unbeatable prices on illegal firearms...lol