"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

Local Rally Info

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 07:06 AM
Low_Wider
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SGTPatterson
I don't see any upcoming swap meets in GA. Anyone know of any this winter/spring?
Moved down from Pa about a year ago so can't really speak to any of the events but found this list of local events:

http://www.georgiabikeevents.com/mot...vents-calendar

This show is a national one as I have gone to the one in the DC area a few times which was pretty decent especially when you've been chomping at the bit waiting for warmer weather:

January 27-28, Atlanta, GA. The Great American Motorcycle Show. 2 Galleria Parkway SE. Saturday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Admissions: Adults 15+: $12. Two Day Passengers: $20. Kids 6-14: $7 Kids 5 and Under: Free. FMI (770) 279-9899.

Old 01-18-2018, 01:08 PM
Kozmo
Road Master

Received 325 Likes on 197 Posts

http://www.moultrieswapmeet.com
Usually a good variety of stuff. Always nice cars and bikes to look at.
Feb 2.

Old 04-16-2018, 04:59 PM
Kozmo
Road Master

Angel city rally this week. Unadilla, GA.
Good rally on private property.
Hope to see some of ya there. Hit me upon here if you go.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:00 PM
LQQK_OUT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,563 Likes on 1,082 Posts

Originally Posted by Kozmo
Angel city rally this week. Unadilla, GA.
Good rally on private property.
Hope to see some of ya there. Hit me upon here if you go.
Can you provide a review of last years spring Angel City rally? Include information about costs for beer, food, how was the entertainment, showers, campground, etc?

Old 03-31-2019, 01:32 PM
Kozmo
Road Master

Originally Posted by LQQK_OUT
Can you provide a review of last years spring Angel City rally? Include information about costs for beer, food, how was the entertainment, showers, campground, etc?
I always enjoy going to Angel City. This is an all enclosed on private property rally. They have everything you need for showers, there are a couple of options for camping. You can reserve a spot with electric hookup or fcfs for tent camping. I have tent camped and rved it. Both are good. Check website for current prices. Entertainment is good, its your normal music/ entertainment at a rally. They have biker games, do a ride if that that intrest you. Beer is $2. You can get pizza on site and some other items. There is a link in one of my earlier posts. Check them out, its always a good time.

Last edited by Kozmo; 03-31-2019 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-31-2019, 02:41 PM
LQQK_OUT
Seasoned HDF Member
Default Angel City Rally

I was looking for a bit more details in regards to the Angel City Rally. I've read their web page along with a couple of online reviews from tripadvisor. Two of the reviews spoke about the high cost of food/beer and price gouging, hence my request for another review from someone that's been there. According to the web page, you need to pay extra for the showers. I was hoping you could confirm that, since every other rally I've been to, the showers were included in the rally price. Also, the way they charge for this rally is a bit different from other rallys since there seems to be an admission price, along with a separate camping price (which does not include the showers)

Old 04-01-2019, 09:10 PM
Kozmo
Road Master

Originally Posted by LQQK_OUT
I was looking for a bit more details in regards to the Angel City Rally. I've read their web page along with a couple of online reviews from tripadvisor. Two of the reviews spoke about the high cost of food/beer and price gouging, hence my request for another review from someone that's been there. According to the web page, you need to pay extra for the showers. I was hoping you could confirm that, since every other rally I've been to, the showers were included in the rally price. Also, the way they charge for this rally is a bit different from other rallys since there seems to be an admission price, along with a separate camping price (which does not include the showers)
www.angelcitymotorcyclerally.com
Just wanted to update there website.
Glad you found the info you are looking for. I do know that it is a shower trailer. I am not sure of price gouging. Will you be tent camping or needing an rv space?

Old 04-02-2019, 11:25 AM
LQQK_OUT
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Kozmo
Will you be tent camping or needing an rv space?
This rally is on my radar, but I can't commit to it at this time. I'd be riding down and tent camping or pulling my Aspen Sentry pop-up camper.

Old 09-01-2019, 12:27 AM
Abie Smith
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Isn't Trail of tears ride this month, Sept. 18-21st

Old 09-22-2019, 10:51 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Come on down to the Florida Crew Rally in November in Palatka. I posted up details for you all or go to the Florida Crew for the info