Notices
The Gun Enthusiast This forum is dedicated to firearms discussion only. Tell us about your favorite gun (stuff like that). There are to be "NO' anti firearms posts here.

Silencers

Old 01-12-2019, 11:10 AM
dixonk
Club Member
Received 5,008 Likes on 2,494 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevin714
That's not a bad wait time now days.Sounds more like BS than a fluke, like the guy that found a LNIB S&W 3" 66 in a pawn shop for $375, or a Colt Python for $500.
Colt Python for 500? I would be in that like white on rice.

Old 01-12-2019, 01:06 PM
PhillySoldier
One Of The Regulars
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by BuzzCap7 View Post
PS, thanks. I was thinking maybe it was good tactical practice of some sort simulating real life. Like you were at work doing somethig or at home/garage/wherever doing something, listening to music or emptying the dishwasher, whatever and then an intruder with a firearm comes in.

So you were "distracted", doing somethig then had to use muscle memory quickly to judge the situation, draw and fire.

That is/was the only thing I could think of why you would be listening to music or a recorded book while on the range.

Thank you PS. 'juss nvr heard of such b4.
Nope, just enjoyable. Most of the time im shooting alone including having the range to myself. That and i do a lotta reload and ransom rest testing and can easily spend a half day at the range

Old 01-12-2019, 06:43 PM
smitty901
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,194 Likes on 848 Posts

Suppressor is not a must have for me. I would like one on the RPRimfie and maybe one for RPR 6.5 CR. But the crazy tax and the wait , the paper work just not worth it. Out here if I wanted I could make one and use it no would ever know. But I am a law biding citizen So I won't.

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: