The Motorcycle Activist Post Topics Concerning Motorcycle Laws such as Helmets, Loud Pipes, etc. etc.

new club

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 07:56 PM
tonyd2017
Road Master
Received 433 Likes on 239 Posts
Default new club

who or what is this group The John Birch Society and who`s side are they on. And should every 2nd amendment, God given freedom loving American, gas powered motorcycle loving American look into,support and join this group. or maybe just set back and wait for agenda21 to be activated.

Old 01-25-2019, 09:45 PM
Steve Sportster
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2,256 Likes on 1,096 Posts

My father was a member of the John Birch Society in the late 50s and early 60s. Basically an anti-communist group. Supposedly name after the first US serviceman killed by Chinese Communists in 1945. Far right conservative group. Considered "fringe" back in the mid-late 60s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

Some people think that some of their ideas are not so far out nowadays.

Old 01-26-2019, 06:32 AM
tonyd2017
Road Master
Received 433 Likes on 239 Posts

Maybe if people listened to the John Birch Society, then they will understand and support the military when mass arrests for treason hopefully comes, and the treasonous political and business leaders are punished. Could we survive as a nation if the military upholds the constitution and acts on the oath to defend the constitution. I support them and i have no fear. I am not an enemy of the USA and the constitution. I love America and the Constitution. A one world government could be bad for you.