The Patriot Guard Riders A Place To Talk About The PGR and PGR Missions.

Patriot Guard & Canadians

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 09:46 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Rol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WysC_Hs_Q

this gives you an idea of how sick
phelps and his idiots are
am i the onyl one that noticed the nice little hill down the road on the other side of them? would be a nice little spot to practice yardage estimation and target aquisition

Old 02-08-2010, 09:50 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I am not a member of the PGR, but damn, I like what they do, especially with those westboro church morons. It's a good cause, and there should be PGR's all over the world.
Where I come from, I promise you that if people would stand on the side of the road like those I just saw on Coyotes video, I swear to god that it wouldn't take any PGR's to get rid of them. The cops in France have a loose nightstick, and actually, out of big cities, the gendarmerie is part of the military. They'd beat them black and blue, just in case they would be first there. If not, all the cops could do is sweep up the remainings of those unpatriotic monkeys.

Last edited by frenchman; 02-08-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:59 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman
I am not a member of the PGR, but damn, I like what they do, especially with those westboro church morons. It's a good cause, and there should be PGR's all over the world.
Where I come from, I promise you that if people would stand on the side of the road like those I just saw on Coyotes video, I swear to god that it wouldn't take any PGR's to get rid of them. The cops in France have a loose nightstick, and actually, out of big cities, the gendarmerie is part of the military. They'd beat them black and blue, just in case they would be first there. If not, all the cops could do is sweep up the remainings of those unpatriotic monkeys.
Big rol posted the vid i jus tquoted it, but i get what yer saying now if only the folks standign around with guns on there hips would react the way they SHOULD, and stop lettign idiots like the WBC put on disgracefull shows liek that.....................

Old 02-08-2010, 10:28 AM
iceman336
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Joined...With the Princess Patricia regiments stationed here in Edmonton, we unfortunately have far too many services for fallen members. I look forward to serving a PGR mission.

http://ppcli.com/

Old 02-08-2010, 10:46 AM
MilesJ
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya, it would be great to see a good turn out at the returns. We tried to do a lot of that sort of thing in the Vet's MC I was formerly part of.

Old 02-08-2010, 11:36 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The PPCLI rocks! They were great guys in the 80's, and I don't think that changed.

Old 02-08-2010, 12:56 PM
XxMr.DILLIGAFxX
Novice

Originally Posted by Big Rol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WysC_Hs_Q

this gives you an idea of how sick
phelps and his idiots are

Unfortunately these in-bred degenerates organized this little rally through government and legal channels and thus were able to get cops out there to protect them from "Un-Warranted Physical or Verbal assault while excersing their First Amendment Rights to reedom of Speech "It is the same way the Clan does during it's rally's. It is just a shame that we can not legaly express our Freedom of Speech by showing how much we disagree with these idiot's buy rolling up and throwing them a beatin.
To whoever the riders were that pulled up and just kept reving to P** them off. OUTSTANDING!!!! I really love how the lady just kept yelling "LOUDER" and the biker just Rev'd again... It's like seriously, what do you think is going to give out first: Your voice or MY BIKE!!!

Old 02-08-2010, 02:35 PM
ord sgt
Grand HDF Member

Received 146 Likes on 99 Posts

The "church members" want to be attacked. Then they can haul you into court, sue for large amounts of money. Then the "church" would have expenses paid for further harassment of the families of soldiers who have died for their country.

The police protect the church members. Not because they want to, but because they have to. Police don't like having to do their duty, in these cases.

On missions, the PGR encircle the family. National flags held high to block the family from having to see this disgraceful act. PGR also has their backs turned toward the church members. Strictly non-violence policy toward the protesters.

Old 02-08-2010, 03:24 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

there are ways of taking care of these ****s that won't make it to a court room.....that guy had a good idea of revving the bike to drown them out.....couple dozen bikes doing that......sounds good to me.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Snarly
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Phelps and his gang snuck in to Buffalo, NY to protest the deaths of a couple of victims of the crash of Colgan Air flight 3407. Apparently the PGR was not alerted in time but Buffalo citizens came to the rescue. See video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dITnvsAcyKI

Quick Reply: Patriot Guard & Canadians