The Patriot Guard Riders A Place To Talk About The PGR and PGR Missions.

Oregon's answer to WBC

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 12:08 AM
grumpygy
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 05-09-2010, 08:20 PM
DAKSY
Tourer
Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

What a piece of SH*T that woman is. My money says SHE'S gay. No real man would want to bed that thing. Wonder what daddy Fred would say if she told him she was a lesbian?

Old 05-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Coolaero
Novice

This dispicable woman (how about C_ _ T) is the daughter of the idiot who heads the so-called church that is up to this BS. They were an ABC News feature last week. I believe she's an attorney. They'll get their just due...the ******** that they are...

Old 05-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Haywired
Road Master

I admire the PGR riders who were able to restrain themselves from putting that witch in her place. It's absolutely sickening that people can be that brainwashed.

Old 05-10-2010, 06:16 PM
wescoot2
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Phelps-Roper

Phelps-Roper received both a B.A. in Criminal Justice and J.D. degree from Washburn University, and currently practices with Phelps Chartered, the Phelps family's law firm.[5] She is the wife of Brent D. Roper and a mother of 11 children. Her first son was born out of wedlock in 1979 after an affair with a man in a halfway house where she was an intern.[6] Besides her father Fred, she has been the most public spokesperson of the Westboro Baptist Church and answers many of the e-mails sent to the church in a column called "Dear Shirley".[7] She is currently on the list of individuals banned from entering the United Kingdom for "fostering extremism or hatred".[8]

I guess she doesn't practice what she preaches.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:51 AM
strtarrow
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Again, I joined the PGR when I learned of this group. I just don't know that I could restrain myself if I was within arms distance of such vile people. I DO NOT ever want to further disgrace a fallen soldier, their family or the PGR so I can only pray for the strength to remain calm. Fortunately they are reportedly running out of funds.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:06 AM
MattInFla
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm proud to have stood the flagline on a couple occasions sheltering the families of our fallen service members from these shitbags. It's pretty satisfying to inflict on the WBC the two things they hate most:

1. The American Flag, and
2. Being ignored.

What these shitbags want is someone to do violence to them - that's how they support themselves, by suing juridictions and individuals when they get hit, etc.

Matt

Old 05-24-2010, 02:35 PM
boomer1964
6th Gear

The minute you even LOOK at those people they have control. You have to stand strong even and especially in the face of such stupidity. I don't know if I could have kept from choking the living daylights out of those protestors, but to see my fellow Oregonians (I grew up in Portland) just makes me so damn proud.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:10 PM
djamann
Club Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wescoot2
... She is currently on the list of individuals banned from entering the United Kingdom for "fostering extremism or hatred"...
Why isn't she banned from entering the United States?!?! Send her @$$ to Iraq and see how she does

Old 05-24-2010, 09:58 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by djamann
Why isn't she banned from entering the United States?!?! Send her @$$ to Iraq and see how she does
Pointless. Even the hadjis have standards.

BTW,Isn't there a law against dragging a flag on the ground? That law could be enforced on those occasions.

Quick Reply: Oregon's answer to WBC