Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pit Bull Motorcycle Jack Awesome Experience

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 10:35 PM
bteski
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Pit Bull Motorcycle Jack Awesome Experience

A big shout out to Tony & Mark with Pit Bull motorcycle Jacks, Several years ago I bought a Pit Bull Dyna jack from them during Thunder Beach in Panama City Beach. The jack was of great use to Me for all kinds of cleaning & working on My 2001 FXDWG I could not imagine doing everything I have to My bike without it. I even had a full size table jack that I never used & have since sold because the Pit Bull was so easy to use & move around the shop
December 31rst 2014 I bought a 2012 Ultra Limited & have been working on it since I got it home Cleaning it, changing the exhaust , light's, stereo ect. I was using the jack I had bought for the Dyna with the touring bike which is way heavier but it didn't seem to be a problem. Then I noticed the bike was leaning as I jacked it up & one of the ladder bars was flexing. Well I talked to them @ Daytona & they told Me to bring the jack to them @ Thunder Beach & they would look @ it & see what the problem was & that it was still under warranty & they would take care of it as long as it hadn’t been abused by trying to jack up something too heavy like a car or truck. I was pretty thrilled to hear this as this day & time you never know what to expect. I took the jack to them last Thursday & left it with them, when I went by to check with them Saturday about the jack I was riding the Ultra & we jacked it up with my jack to show what the problem was. After looking @ the solutions available Tony told Me I'm going to warranty this jack & give you a new one, After talking about it He also swapped Me into the regular model & I was able to buy the turntable to put on top which is going to be of great use. I was blown away, I have all my parts now to do my Fuel Moto 107 but I need the jack to do the job, I thought I might have to wait on some parts for the jack to be shipped but no they loaded a brand new one into the back of my truck. I have been dealing with Bill @ Biketronics for my stereo stuff & can’t speak highly enough about Bill, I have been dealing with several people @ Fuel Moto & that has been a great experience as well, I can add Pit Bull Motorcycle Jacks to the list of great people to deal with. Thank You Very Much Tony & Mark.
Cheers Bob

Attached Thumbnails Pit Bull Motorcycle Jack Awesome Experience-pit-bull-jack-thunder-beach.jpg