Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cycle Bob's, Gilbert Arizona. AVOID

Old 12-07-2017, 06:14 AM
MAJ Ethanolic
Cruiser
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by GregGillette
Really your 70 year old mom you sent into a situation you knew to be likely hostile for you? And you admit to this? Duuuuudde thats not cool
I didn't expect him to become hostile but I know my personality and I don't handle these situations calmly. My thought was "who can get mad at an old lady"? I figured it would defuse the situation vs me showing up there and escalating it. All I was trying to do is get the parts without ending up in a fight and possibly going to jail.

Old 12-07-2017, 06:39 AM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts

Scheduling issue? Prolly wanted to fight you cuz you are one of those self serving a-holes that wants his stuff done NOW. Send your MOM after you knew it wasnt gonna go well if you went to pick up parts? Maybe you send a mentally challenged child next time. Who could Yell at a handicapped child? I would love to hear the other side of this story. HEY BOB? TELL US YOUR SIDE.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:29 AM
foxtrapper
HDF Community Team

Received 1,237 Likes on 808 Posts

Originally Posted by big papa AZ
Cycle Bobs or Bobs Cycle supply?? The Cycle Bob's guy is a nut case, there are more stories on the net about him. He was okay to us.
I see what you mean. The difference is significant.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:40 AM
Dan89FLSTC
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 8,474 Likes on 4,601 Posts

This story smells fishy to me...

Old 12-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Veekness
Elite HDF Member
Received 638 Likes on 494 Posts

Yes. Another example of the little followed axiom 'What CAN be posted on the World Wide Web should not necessarily be POSTED on the World Wide Web'.

Just sayin'...

Old 12-07-2017, 08:11 AM
MAJ Ethanolic
Cruiser

Originally Posted by DamifIknow
Scheduling issue? Prolly wanted to fight you cuz you are one of those self serving a-holes that wants his stuff done NOW. Send your MOM after you knew it wasnt gonna go well if you went to pick up parts? Maybe you send a mentally challenged child next time. Who could Yell at a handicapped child? I would love to hear the other side of this story. HEY BOB? TELL US YOUR SIDE.
The scheduling issue was that he told me they would "get to the bike when they get to it". I said that I'll just pick up the parts and have it done elsewhere. You consider that childish? I'm not just dropping my bike off for 1-2 weeks so that you can get to it whenever. I'll take the parts and simply have it done at another location. It was really a pretty simple issue. Read about the Bob guy in his reviews online and you'll see that I'm far from the first person to have issues with him.

Last edited by MAJ Ethanolic; 12-07-2017 at 08:13 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:12 AM
MAJ Ethanolic
Cruiser

Originally Posted by foxtrapper
I see what you mean. The difference is significant.
I didn't realize there were 2 places with similar names. It's Cycle Bob's.

Old 12-07-2017, 08:20 AM
roussfam
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,713 Likes on 3,491 Posts

Originally Posted by MAJ Ethanolic
I didn't realize there were 2 places with similar names. It's Cycle Bob's.
You should edit the title of this thread then, since it slams the wrong guy. I googled Cycle Bob's in Arizona, it's has pretty good reviews. The plot thickens

Last edited by roussfam; 12-07-2017 at 08:25 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:31 AM
MAJ Ethanolic
Cruiser

Originally Posted by roussfam
You should edit the title of this thread then, since it slams the wrong guy. I googled Cycle Bob's in Arizona, it's has pretty good reviews. The plot thickens
Not sure how to edit the title. And if you look at the bad reviews they all have to do with the owner, Bob, freaking out on people. I had been working with them for a week and they all seemed quite friendly until I dealt with Bob himself and he lost it because I had the nerve to ask for a date that the installation would be done.

Old 12-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Ex-Leftcoaster
Banned
Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by roussfam
I googled Cycle Bob's in Arizona, it's has pretty good reviews. The plot thickens
It doesn't surprise me that only the descent reviews show up. Particularly on certain review sites.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cycle Bob's, Gilbert Arizona. AVOID