Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why do Street Glide Specials cost more than an Ultra Classic?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 03:20 PM
daddski 1
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol and here i thought my ultra was cool because it came with everything you just listed :-)

Old 03-19-2019, 03:25 PM
daddski 1
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dsm Limited
I'm not sure if you know this or not, but the folks that want the "cute" accessories of the Limited, do pay for it. It costs more than an Ultra to get the cute accessories. Cute stuff like liquid cooled heads, upgraded radio, heated grips, ABS, security and easier to clean wheels was all the cuteness i wanted. I think the only "cosmetics" that I got with my Limited was the 2 tone paint and the prizm styled emblems.
Here I bought my ultra because it came with all you listed except the cooled heads which i did not want... :-) lol both are great bikes except mine just peed dot 4 all over my beautiful black cherry paint from tank to bag and seat on a 350 mile trip and left me with no clutch at the last exit causing mayhem everywhere... thanks harley tech for overtightening the screws and screwing me big tiime..Indian may be next buy