Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Guy rammed me last night.

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Zerk
Banned
Received 827 Likes on 655 Posts

Originally Posted by SpringerRider
That's why I ride packing.
You are on a bike, he is in a cage. Wouldn't think I would have to point this out.
Originally Posted by Allen Riggs
If I made a get back motion.

I stayed upright and chased him.

Jumping curbs to get away.
You are a moron. 100% grade A idiot.

I know we are in post Obama era. But I don't think Harley forums are open enough places, where you should be admitting this.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-01-2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Allen Riggs
Tourer
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ABQ-Jammer
I would have simply called the cops, and showed them the details in the video. Let THEM and the courts take care of him!
I did. They did nothing. His word vs mine.

Originally Posted by SpringerRider
That's why I ride packing.
Me too.

Originally Posted by Cowboy Rob
Did you call the police and show them the footage of a hit and run?
yep. Damage less than $1000 and his word vs mine. Nothing happened.

Originally Posted by roussfam
Or you could have just changed lanes and let him get in front of you
I did. That's when he first tried to ram me it was a 15 minute deal.

Originally Posted by Zerk
You are on a bike, he is in a cage. Wouldn't think I would have to point this out.

You are a moron. 100% grade A idiot.
he jumped the curb. How am I a moron? I exited the highway, he jumped lanes to ram me

I changed lanes. Let him by. Did all I could to avoid being smashed.

I took an exit to get away. He jumped lanes to ram me. I'm not an idiot. This guy was on a mission to get me.

I know we are in post Obama era. But I don't think Harley forums are open enough places, where you should be admitting this.
admit what? That a guy crossed lanes of traffic to ram me? Like I said, he came after me.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-01-2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Cowboy Rob
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 2,565 Likes on 1,497 Posts

Let’s see the video.

Old 06-01-2018, 04:48 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,722 Likes on 1,547 Posts

Well that's some ****. Too bad Rob wasn't there. Could have stabbed him!

Cross-link points 100. No person or animal was injured or hurt in this cross-linking session. Made in America. All rights reserved.

Why you being an ******* Zerk? Got problems in life or something? It's ok to hurt. Just need to work through the pain. Hang in there bud.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-01-2018 at 08:29 PM.
The following users liked this post:
sportglide (06-03-2018)
Old 06-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Zerk
Banned
Received 827 Likes on 655 Posts

he jumped the curb. How am I a moron? I exited the highway, he jumped lanes to ram me
You said you chased him. After telling him to back off starting this whole thing.

I was almost as dumb as you once I flipped the guy off. When he pulled along side me screaming, I realized how easy it would have been to bump me into the ditch. We were in the middle of nowhere.

When I was 19 two drunks followed me home after I flipped them off in my truck. Gf hit one in the head with an axe handle, and they left.

admit what? T.
A guy rammed you last night.

What does this have to do with touring bikes? Did you have to ride to San Francisco?

Originally Posted by lp
Why you being an ******* Zerk? Got problems in life or something? It's ok to hurt. Just need to work through the pain. Hang in there bud.
You are an idiot if you screw with cars on a bike. Someone needs to tell you that, if you don't know it.

As for the being rammed part, I am dissapointed in the people here. I figured I would be to late to bring it up. Guys are sure panzies these days.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-01-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:01 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member

You are an idiot if you screw with cars on a bike. Someone needs to tell you that, if you don't know it.

As for the being rammed part, I am dissapointed in the people here. I figured I would be to late to bring it up.
First off, you need to read the man's post again and stop being an idiot.
He made a motion to tell the guy to back off (everyone's done that), then lets the guy pass, then proceeds to exit the highway. Cager then crossed two lanes to exit with him so he could ram him. OP chases the guy to get his tag. Big whoop.

Second. You ain't perfect. Shut up and let the man have his thread back Mr. Perfect.

Last edited by lp; 06-01-2018 at 05:04 PM.
The following 9 users liked this post by lp:
Bafflingbs (06-02-2018), beanoboy (06-02-2018), hvacgaspiping (06-03-2018), lh4x4 (06-02-2018), perki48 (06-02-2018), PFWiz (06-02-2018), Phil_R (06-03-2018), rollonfreebird (06-02-2018), sportglide (06-03-2018) and 4 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 06-01-2018, 05:04 PM
roussfam
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,744 Likes on 3,511 Posts

...and away we go

Old 06-01-2018, 05:05 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by roussfam
...and away we go
You're welcome. I'm bored. Be right back. I'm gonna go make a sandwich.

Last edited by lp; 06-01-2018 at 05:07 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Allen Riggs
Tourer
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

As for the being rammed part, I am dissapointed in the people here. I figured I would be to late to bring it up. Guys are sure panzies these days.

I didn't screw with the car. You're confused.

Originally Posted by zerk
you said you chased him. After telling him to back off starting this whole thing.

I was almost as dumb as you once i flipped the guy off. When he pulled along side me screaming, i realized how easy it would have been to bump me into the ditch. We were in the middle of nowhere.

When i was 19 two drunks followed me home after i flipped them off in my truck. Gf hit one in the head with an axe handle, and they left.

i chased him after he rammed me to get his plate number.

You said you chased him. After telling him to back off starting this whole thing.

I was almost as dumb as you once I flipped the guy off. When he pulled along side me screaming, I realized how easy it would have been to bump me into the ditch. We were in the middle of nowhere.

When I was 19 two drunks followed me home after I flipped them off in my truck. Gf hit one in the head with an axe handle, and they left.
He was acting like the two drunks in your story. And unlike your girlfriend, I carry Glock and a CRKT neck knife instead of a axe handle. Not that I have anything against axe handles. They just don't fit into my saddlebags all that well.

I'm retired Army (30 years) and a combat vet of two wars. This wasn't the first time some ******* tried to kill me.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-01-2018 at 08:28 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by Allen Riggs:
lh4x4 (06-02-2018), OkieBill (06-02-2018), sportglide (06-03-2018), Vec (06-02-2018)
Old 06-01-2018, 05:44 PM
pdbuzz
Club Member
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Do the local LEOs do anything with the info? Take a report? Anything?

Quick Reply: Guy rammed me last night.