Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2019 police Electra glide

Old 01-12-2019, 03:30 PM
14GuineaPig
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 406 Likes on 365 Posts

I just edited post #17 to include info that somehow didn't show up when I posted.

Old 01-12-2019, 04:24 PM
Mlimbo4824
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 14GuineaPig View Post
The OP has a 2019 FLHTP, Police Electra Glide. The Police Electra Glide does not have a Boom radio. It instead has a glove box in place of the radio. As there is no Boom radio, the is no place for the USB cable to plug into. The USB cable (Wire Harness, USB Jumper) is part of the Media Compartment Assembly. It's that compartment with the pop up door just to the right of the glovebox/radio on civilian models. Some are saying "have the dealer fix it" when that isn't possible UNLESS the dealer were to install the Boom radio. Right now that USB cable is just a wire that's not connected to anything and serves no purpose. If I'm missing something, please explain.

yes thatís exactly why I have....Iím gonna wait till the radio comes in and hopefully will be able to hook up that usb wire somehow...thanks for that info!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: