Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD wont ship to Canada

Old 03-15-2019, 11:22 AM
cajun1957a
Road Master
Default HD wont ship to Canada

Ok my local dealer put out a request to other Dealers North America wide for a 3 bar rear fender guard I was looking to install on my 03-RKC. Not available in Canada anymore. No one has them. But he found a couple dealers in the States that have one. But they can NOT ship to Canada. Some bull$hit rule that a US dealer wont or cant ship up here. You know the games the MoCo and government plays with people is a real joke. Here is an old stock item that most likely will sit on a shelf somewhere and eventually get tossed or thrown in a swap meet somewhere for a fraction of what it retails at, and here I am willing to pay for it and cant. Unbelievable

randy.

Old 03-15-2019, 11:43 AM
Frogprince
Road Captain

If you ask around on here someone that is close to the dealership might be willing to purchase and then mail it to you. Wouldn't hurt to find out which dealer has the part, and the part number and it might work out.

Another option is to look into a forwarding company like what flebay uses now to do international shipments from the US.

Old 03-15-2019, 11:48 AM
IronAss
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by Frogprince View Post
If you ask around on here someone that is close to the dealership might be willing to purchase and then mail it to you. Wouldn't hurt to find out which dealer has the part, and the part number and it might work out.

Another option is to look into a forwarding company like what flebay uses now to do international shipments from the US.
That would be my suggestion as well.

Old 03-15-2019, 12:17 PM
skratch
Extreme HDF Member

well, you can thank your good buddy deeley for that. they were instrumental in getting that rule emplaced.

Old 03-15-2019, 12:25 PM
batman.
Road Master

find somebody who is in the states to order it for you that lives close to you. ride over for a burger and beer. install the part and ride back. Easy peazy

Batman

Old 03-15-2019, 01:27 PM
Neggy ZRXOA 5248
Road Warrior

If it is in MA, NH, or Southwest Florida ( Bert's Black Widow or Six Bends/Rockstar) let me know.

We can work something out.

Got the PN and we can do a dealer locate and find out who has the parts?

Old 03-16-2019, 01:04 PM
gdt3
Senior Rider

Like skratch said. It was Deeley that got HD to make that rule. I used to buy from the US all the time until that happened. Now they can even tell by your credit card that you are from Canada, even if you have a US shipping address. The only workaround is to get someone from the US to buy it for you and forward it. Or go down there and buy it, if the logistics work out. They will sell to anybody if you are in a dealership.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:02 AM
95th 1200
Road Master

Give these guys a shot: https://www.vpartsinc.com/

Old 03-17-2019, 10:58 AM
Crabchuck
One Of The Regulars

I'd be happy to broker it for $5 (buy me a beer) and payment up front.

Old 03-17-2019, 11:47 AM
Route66
One Of The Regulars

I use http://myusaddress.ca/ when I need something from the US that won't ship to Canada.

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: