Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F11 topcoat

Old 03-18-2019, 09:57 PM
Quik
Road Warrior
Received 415 Likes on 307 Posts
Default F11 topcoat

Been looking at this stuff for awhile so I stopped by the vendor set up in Daytona last week. I'm no paid spokesperson but I must say I'm in love with this stuff. My bike is new and I religiously polish/wax every inch of so to be fair my paint was immaculate before applying but I have never used any wax that left the paint so slick and wet looking. Simple to apply and buff, not sure how well it will work on older neglected paint but I'm a big fan right now, just wanted to pass along my experience.

Old 03-18-2019, 10:01 PM
Gary1
One Of The Regulars
Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

How is the over spray on chrome or black parts?

Old 03-18-2019, 10:10 PM
TriGeezer
Supporter
Received 3,544 Likes on 2,000 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary1 View Post

Wipe it off. Works well on chrome and black stuff too.

Old 03-18-2019, 10:21 PM
Quik
Road Warrior
Received 415 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary1 View Post
No issue at all, says you can use it on any surface, I used it on my motor and exhaust, works great. I even put it on my sunglasses and the bugs just wipe right off. Gonna do my truck next and I'm gonna put it on the windshield and everything.

Old 03-18-2019, 11:34 PM
Superdog3:16
Road Warrior
Received 130 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Quik View Post
No issue at all, says you can use it on any surface, I used it on my motor and exhaust, works great. I even put it on my sunglasses and the bugs just wipe right off. Gonna do my truck next and I'm gonna put it on the windshield and everything.
not trying to be a Debbie downer, but there's videos all over YouTube depicting that it's a waaay overpriced scam. IDK, I'd like to see for myself too. FWIW.....

The following users liked this post:
Silentgreyfellow (07-01-2019)
Old 03-19-2019, 01:02 AM
'14 Limited
Road Warrior
Received 126 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Superdog3:16 View Post
not trying to be a Debbie downer, but there's videos all over YouTube depicting that it's a waaay overpriced scam. IDK, I'd like to see for myself too. FWIW.....
It is way overpriced. Iíve been eyeballing this stuff for a while now and now thereís another one called The Last Coat. Cheaper but still expensive for a detail spray.

Old 03-19-2019, 02:13 AM
jimglassford
One Of The Regulars
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

A few dollars in chemicals and the rest marketing. It appeals to the lazy person who does not want to spend the time to polish and wax.

Old 03-19-2019, 04:12 AM
HDFRENZY
One Of The Regulars
Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by jimglassford View Post
A few dollars in chemicals and the rest marketing. It appeals to the lazy person who does not want to spend the time to polish and wax.
Or to the person, like me, that doesn't have a lot of extra time to spend all day detailing a bike.

The following users liked this post:
Brent Hickman (03-26-2019)
Old 03-19-2019, 05:09 AM
Keithhu
Extreme HDF Member
Received 931 Likes on 614 Posts

Tons of threads on this product, you can do the reading here: https://www.google.com/search?client...3Ahdforums.com

Old 03-19-2019, 06:34 AM
skydude426
Club Member
Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts

I bought some and used it on my car as a test. It didn’t make bug removal any easier. It did help keep dust from sticking to the car as bad but in the end I decided to just stick with using Bug Slide on my bike. As far as my car, I just run it through the local car wash like I’ve always done. No more F11 for me, I don’t see the need for it. Bug Slide helps get the bugs off and leaves my bike shinny.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: