Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tab BAM with zombies or jackpot high rollers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Sworrix222
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Tab BAM with zombies or jackpot high rollers?

I have a 2007 Road King classic bought a set of cobra Neighbor haters. I like them.not sure if they are loud enough. Anyway I bought extended bags and with a 4.5 inch tip as short as they are they are hitting My bags. And there’s no adjustment to get them to sit right. So I’m looking for something longer and just as loud if not louder than the haters...without losing performance . Tab bam sticks w/zombies or jackpot highrollers ? I of course want loud. Let me know if anybody has any experience with these two. By the way I have aftermarket air cleaner S$S header.fp3...

Old 06-02-2019, 05:33 AM
Mofo67
Stellar HDF Member
Received 800 Likes on 526 Posts

I had the Hi-Rollers on my bike and I’ve heard the Tab with Zombie baffels. If you want loud, get the Tabs. If they turn out to be too loud you can change the baffle .

Old 06-02-2019, 09:41 AM
Sworrix222
Cruiser
Default Thanks

That’s exactly what I needed to hear. I battled myself for months trying to figure out what I wanted to order and decided to go with the neighbor haters. I love them but I think they could be louder performance wise they were just fine. But they Bell out 4 1/2 inches And they are really short so they hit my bags. I’ve already made an order for the bam sticks with zombie baffles. I appreciate your help.

Old 06-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Mertoid
Tourer
Received 80 Likes on 50 Posts

Tabs with Zombies are kinda harsh loud. High Rollers are a lower rumbly kind of loud.

The following users liked this post:
TwiZted Biker (06-06-2019)
Old 06-03-2019, 11:51 AM
troopin
Cruiser
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Tab also sells an extension that goes between the muffler and the tip. Make sure you got the 4 inch and not the 4.5 inch. The cobra are 4 inch and bell out to 4.5. Tab are either 4 inch or 4.5 depending on which you bought. I went from cobra NH to tab 4.5 zombies and they are significantly louder on my 19 SGS with a stage 2.

Old 06-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Sworrix222
Cruiser
Default Size

Ya I ordered the 4”...

Old 06-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Sworrix222
Cruiser
Default Length

How long are the tabs with the regular slash cut tip?you say they sell an extension?. I am Surprised I ordered the exhaust yesterday and they are already shipped out. Pretty excited. I think they were sound good on my power tune duals.

Old 06-03-2019, 11:15 PM
troopin
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Sworrix222
How long are the tabs with the regular slash cut tip?you say they sell an extension?. I am Surprised I ordered the exhaust yesterday and they are already shipped out. Pretty excited. I think they were sound good on my power tune duals.
I don’t know how long they are. I have the 4.5. I called them to see if I needed them since I have the extended bags on the SGS. They said I didn’t need them. I got them quick and they are longer than my cobra Neighbor Haters were. Here is the link for them but again I don’t know if you need them. Give them a call they were extremely helpful for me. Here is also what my cobra vs tab looks like. The 4.5 only come in straight cut so they are not slash cut since it’s not available. I actually like the straight after installing them. They come just past the bag so keeps the exhaust off.

https://www.tabperformance.com/4-in-...-extension.htm

Old 06-04-2019, 06:57 AM
Sworrix222
Cruiser
Default Looks

I appreciate the pictures they look good fwith a straight tip. I ordered the 4” with slash cut tips. my bike is an 07. I got online last night and ordered the 2 inch extensions just in case. My bags are the 4.5 inch extended. They are already shipped out I should have them Thursday I will post pics.

Old 06-04-2019, 12:21 PM
troopin
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Sworrix222
I appreciate the pictures they look good fwith a straight tip. I ordered the 4” with slash cut tips. my bike is an 07. I got online last night and ordered the 2 inch extensions just in case. My bags are the 4.5 inch extended. They are already shipped out I should have them Thursday I will post pics.
I’m sure you will like the sound. Make sure you set them even at the back and center them so they look even in the space between the bags and the frame. Here is a good video to help with that

Quick Reply: Tab BAM with zombies or jackpot high rollers?