Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GLIDEMAN, WHERE DID HE GO??

Old 05-14-2008, 12:38 AM
G Funk
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GLIDEMAN, WHERE DID HE GO??

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

"There is no Keyser Söze!"

Old 05-14-2008, 12:38 AM
davewear
Road Warrior
Received 195 Likes on 134 Posts

i heard he tried a new set of j&m's and they were so much better than what he had he was to emberassed to post here any more.

Old 05-14-2008, 03:18 AM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: maineultraclassic

Hillary hired him as a campaign consultant

[sm=laughingsmilie.gif][sm=laughingsmilie.gif][sm=laughingsmilie.gif]

Steve
Steve, that is some funny stuff right there!!![sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 05-14-2008, 05:20 AM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 987 Likes on 678 Posts

Man YOU GUYS are BRUTAL....HE'S taking a friggin BREAK...Something Some of you guys NEED to DO!!!!...R.W.

Old 05-14-2008, 06:38 AM
russl179
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He stopped posting because of business. Then, when he needed his ego boosting BOTM votes, he returned. Now, that's over, he is dealing with his business again.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:36 AM
DKSS07
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: IdaSpudSG

Damn you guys are tough! He has a nice bike, he spent a lot of money on and he is proud of it. Just whats wrong with that.
Well said! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 05-14-2008, 09:07 AM
mrbuck
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

sence he didn't win botm he went overto the other site that he liked to talk about,where he did win

Old 05-14-2008, 09:21 AM
Phurion
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jealousy gets the best of some folks around here it seems. So much that they have to bash and berate others in order to feel important themselves. Glideman aparantly got tired of being the target of those childish tirades in response to his "rallying the troops" type posts for votes in th May BOTM. We've all done the exact same thing before (helping someone get votes in the BOTM). Sometimes for our own gratification, other times to help a brother win the competition.

As someone already pointed out, he's invested a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and $$ in his bike and is proud of it. Hell, I would be too!

Some of you folks need to grow up. Seriously. No one makes you read anyone elses posts. There's even a nifty little "block" feature where you can let the forum screen out undesirable posters content if you lack the self control and will power to pass over them yourselves.

Sure, I found some of his posts to be a little over the top at times, but who here hasn't done the exact same thing at one time or another?

Judge not, that ye be judged, brothers.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:22 AM
dbcooper
Banned

Performance1 (Glideman) got his obnoxious *** banned at VTF where he was "self-nominated" for ROTM. Also pulled all "Glideman Productions" from youtube. He'll return with a new identity, radical custom paint & PM wheels for another crack at BOTM!

Old 05-14-2008, 09:27 AM
GasCan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some of you are pretty damned funny. Fact is that I am taking a break from the forums for a while and for good cause. I found that I was spending too much time on the forums and such when I should have been focusing on my business whichis rather busy these days. Secondly, I got too carried away with this recentproject bikewhere a few people pointed out how conceited and flamboyantI was sounding about it. After stepping back and looking at my posts, it was easy to see howit looked to those who were commenting and changes were needed.

In actuality, I'm reallynot too concerned about what conclusions people want to draw, but did get a wake up call as to my attitude on the web as of late that promted some change. I then decided to drop off the map for a bitand pulled down most of the links, posts and of course the BOTM entry. Some say I was destined to win, others were out to prove me wrong, and at the end of the day I don't really care as a great bike won the contest. My bike stands on it's own accord and to me that's all that matters. I've made a few friends from this forum and plan to ride with a few others throughout the course of this year. For those who have a problem with me, so be it as I never planned to win anyone over. What this whole ordeal did teach me is that I got wrapped up in this build and I was overzealous in how I promoted the bike where it looked like I was always boasting. My bad.

In any case, I've steped back to get away from the hype and will be taking a low key approach to the forums if I ever decide to return to them. Take care guys and ride safe!

G

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GLIDEMAN, WHERE DID HE GO??