Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hoppe Quadzilla fairing evaluation report

Old 08-21-2008, 11:52 PM
Cruise
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just want to take a moment to thank all the members who just dropped in to say great review or to show appreciation to my post. You know, that is what makes it all worth while. These forums are just a great way to share experiences and it makes one feel good to have someone go out of their way to just drop in to say hi or to add a comment no matter how small. We all don't agree on everything, that's what makes this forum great. There are always different opinions and experiences. I am just so happy to have comments basically making me feel good for giving my opinion and evaluation. I hope the original post gives some help in reaching a decision for those interested in a fairing as the posts here helped me in mine. Thanks brothers...you guys are so cool. Keep it in the wind and I hope I can run into you sometime, somewhere on the road. Thanks my Harley brothers.

Old 08-22-2008, 09:50 AM
mrbuck
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

CRUISE that a hell of a review if i had time iwould have wrote onejust the same when i got mine. The hoppe fairingistruely a well built well thought out piece of equiptment and after 5k miles i'm still very happy with mine. oh yeah its only been off twice so the detach factor not so big for me either. ride on

Old 09-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Flat Top
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bringing this old thread back to life because I have a Quadzilla Fairing for a Fat Boy or Heritage Softail up for sale. If anyone is interested in a smokin deal drop me a line.

Thanks,
AJ