Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ape hangers on my Electra Glide. Need advice

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 05:42 PM
G$
Road Captain
Location: LexVegas, KY...home of fast wimmen & beautiful horses
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by oinker02
G$,

You come get you some of this any time you want. I got plenty.

You think it's cool to deminish retarded kids and talk like a sharecropper black man...Yeah, you come get all you want cause you are over due for a correction. I got pockets full of what you need...come get it.

You and me went thru this a year or two ago. I told you then I wasn't homosexual and declined your advances. You continued to contact me privately so I had to change my user name and even log off for almost a year.

Stop the hateful stuff directed toward me or I'll contact my lawyer. I regret that you struggle with your orientation, but I ain't the blame nor the correct target for your misdirected anger. If you feel rejected, then you are going to have to learn to deal with it becuae most folks do reject those type advances.

Nuff said.
(shakin head) Keif, Keif, Keif......ur always jumpin in threads mouf 1st. No need in worryin 'bout little ol' me, Podge. Anyway, by the looks of things joo gots lots BIGGER fish 2 fry than me.....mite wanna start wif dat whale on ur rear fender. Dats gotta be some sorta road safety hazard, betta check ur tire PSI

PSST! -- just rememba dis is a hannelbar thread, so ur next post shud contain related data or i'm gonna continue 2 use ur ego as a urinal **** cake. Ummm-Kay?

Old 01-24-2009, 06:04 PM
KBES BAGGER
Road Master

Originally Posted by G$
(shakin head) Keif, Keif, Keif......ur always jumpin in threads mouf 1st. No need in worryin 'bout little ol' me, Podge. Anyway, by the looks of things joo gots lots BIGGER fish 2 fry than me.....mite wanna start wif dat whale on ur rear fender. Dats gotta be some sorta road safety hazard, betta check ur tire PSI

PSST! -- just rememba dis is a hannelbar thread, so ur next post shud contain related data or i'm gonna continue 2 use ur ego as a urinal **** cake. Ummm-Kay?

You are a ****ing idiot. If you try to act and talk black make sure you dont post a picture that we can all see that you are white in. If I was a black guy I would bitch slap you for making me look stupid with your retarded typing.

Old 01-24-2009, 06:51 PM
G$
Road Captain

Originally Posted by KBES BAGGER
You are a ****ing idiot. If you try to act and talk black make sure you dont post a picture that we can all see that you are white in. If I was a black guy I would bitch slap you for making me look stupid with your retarded typing.
......pluh-eeeze try 2 have some kinda small idea of what in da hell ur talkin 'bout b4 u try & post again.

C'mon now...show us dat pic of ur sporty wif da monkey bars, brah~

Old 01-24-2009, 07:23 PM
deezee
Cruiser

Hell, G Money was just helpin out with some sound advise that he prolly thought might help the OP....I cant believe Im the only one laughing my @ss off at G$'s humor....LIGHTEN UP GUYS!!!!!

Im also debating which direction to take with my 09 FLHX.....I know Ill be sick if I Puss out and just go with the +2's.....I know, I know....throw some real bars on that biatch!

Old 01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
G$
Road Captain

stick around here cuz deez 2 never miss a good chance 2 STFU....so I think Im gonna start chargin deez 2 schlep rocks 4 all da FREE advice im offerin. Ill split da pot witcha

Gotta go wif da big bars dude. Just do it.

Old 01-24-2009, 08:24 PM
deezee
Cruiser

Dude.....Next time Im in Kentuck Ima look you up and buy you a freaking beer!

Old 01-27-2009, 03:33 PM
TXK9
Intermediate

I have decided Im going to get the Ape hangers, but first switch out my seat. My choice now is the 10in or 12in apes? How comfortable are apes on long trips? I feel confident in going with the Wild1 chubby's.

Old 11-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Howlin Coyote
Stage I

Where did you find the grips on your zbars?
thanks, HC

Old 01-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Italyhar1
Stage I

Could you tell me what kind of bars those are? Thank you

Old 01-07-2010, 09:13 PM
G$
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Howlin Coyote
Where did you find the grips on your zbars?
thanks, HC
H-D centerline grips #57052-07

Quick Reply: Ape hangers on my Electra Glide. Need advice