Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Victory seat material (leather or vinyl)

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Loch
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Victory seat material (leather or vinyl)

Oh no I’ve got one of those jealous co-workers here. I pulled up with my ’06 Ultra and parked it right next to his Victory Kingpin and I don’t think he liked that. I won’t get into all the stupid stuff he said but I have one question. Do the Victory bikes come with leather seats or vinyl like the HD’s?

Old 04-18-2006, 05:13 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 85 Likes on 54 Posts
Default RE: Victory seat material (leather or vinyl)

Who knows. Who cares. You have a Harley.

Old 04-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

Excuse me Loch but if you are riding an 06 Ultra with a vinyl seat then somebody switched yours with the Victory. I believe the Ultras have a Leather Comfort Stitch Seat. My Roadglide came with a leather seat and the Ultra seat I ordered for it (damn wife won't ride on the stock roadglide seat[:@]) is leather.

Old 04-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Oilslick
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He must be one jealous dude.

H-D owners have no need to pass comments do we.

We know what we like and what's cool.

I test rode a Kingpin and the factory seat certainly didn't look like leather to me. Cheap Vinyl maybe??

Old 04-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Loch
Tourer

Well it has a comfort stitch seat on it. I guess I just figured it was vinyl, but maybe it’s not. I ordered a Corbin dual touring seat last week so I guess it doesn’t matter. Well that’s what really got him going. I said I had a leather seat and some other things coming in for the bike. He was all astonished that Harleys didn’t come with leather seats. I asked if Victory’s had leather seats and his reply was “why they certainly do” with his nose in the air. I almost started laughing at him right there. I’m about 90% sure the victory seats are vinyl but he wasn’t having that.
ORIGINAL: Terry1955

Excuse me Loch but if you are riding an 06 Ultra with a vinyl seat then somebody switched yours with the Victory. I believe the Ultras have a Leather Comfort Stitch Seat. My Roadglide came with a leather seat and the Ultra seat I ordered for it (damn wife won't ride on the stock roadglide seat[:@]) is leather.

Old 04-18-2006, 05:47 PM
bountyhunter
Banned

Victory's SUCK! I checked out a Vegas Jackpot last week, more money than a SG, with some real LOW quality components. Paint job was brutal and the entire brake pedal was painted, yuk! Imagine trying to sell that a couple years down the road. Why would anyone go for that over a Harley?

Old 04-18-2006, 06:28 PM
FireHawk
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

Mine is leather! Vinyl is for those old LP's.

Old 04-18-2006, 06:31 PM
sedbiker62
Road Captain

Yep, mines dead animal skin too

Steve[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 04-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Bill918
Road Captain

Victory ain't a Harley, Sat on one at the NY Bike show. High off the ground and awkward feeling, like a high center of balance. Like the HD's much more.

Old 04-19-2006, 11:48 AM
02FLHR
Advanced

I honestly don't know if its leather or vinyl but I do think the Victory bikes are nice. Don't get me wrong, its not a Harley but it is a nice bike. I have a couple of riding buddies with Hammers and one with a 2006 Kingpin. I haven't ridden one yet so I can't comment on that but I do like the looks and it is American Made. If your buddy really wants to get into it with you start discussing resale values. When I was looking for my current ride I kept an eye on the Victory Kingpin. I found more than a couple of 2004 with 2k to 3k miles, lots of add ons and the asking price was $11k or less. That was in Nov. The bikes didn't sell either. There is still one on thevmc.com that now is 'taking offers'. He knows he will not even get what he owes on it but says he needs to get rid of it. So, the bike is purchased for $15k, they put in a good $3k and now sell it less than two years later for maybe $10k. OUCH!!!

Quick Reply: Victory seat material (leather or vinyl)