Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radiantz L.E.D. Lighting

Old 04-03-2009, 03:13 PM
ezriderpgh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radiantz L.E.D. Lighting

Clowns, pure clowns. It took 2 weeks for my simple 2 piece order to arrive and it finally gets here and it's all wrong. Sent product for wrong year bike and wrong color lights. Called them at 3:30 p.m. and got voicemail. If you're looking for l.e.d. lighting I suggest looking to another vendor.

Old 04-03-2009, 05:11 PM
ybnorml
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 24,230 Likes on 10,002 Posts

Hmmmmmm, may have to rethink my options, as I'm looking for
a quick and easy plug n play for my tail / brake light.
Thanks for this bit of info....please keep us posted
with their good / bad / ugly responses.

Old 04-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Mick
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Fortunately , there are quite a few vendors for Radiantz lighting.
Just like anything else , everyone has a bad day sometime.
I was talking to a local guy about Radiantz and Street Magic leds , and he's quite an energetic guy , and very fast for shipping (he says).
http://www.chromeglow.com/
I have dealt with Keith Baker from http://www.ridetimetechnology.com/index.htm and he's really nice to deal with.
Another reputable dealer is http://www.customdynamics.com/ A bunch of guys here have ordered from them.
I even saw some Radiantz leds listed in the JPCycles catalog.
Mick

Old 04-03-2009, 05:53 PM
ezriderpgh
Outstanding HDF Member

Well, I kept calling back until someone actually answered the phone, they knew they shipped the wrong things and have offered to either refund when I return or ship the correct items out immediately with a tag for my returns so that shipping is on them. Rather than tie up my credit card I opted for the latter, but they will never see another order from me regardless.

Old 04-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Bigmeanie
Novice

I have always gone through custom dynamics for my LEDs and never had a problem. I would recommend them the next time you’re looking. Fast shipping to CT for the lights I just ordered.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:00 PM
rerb95
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will tell you that I have Radiantz LEDS on my scoot, and I got 90% of them from Custom Dynamics, they are great to deal with. The Radiantz Drugz didnt work I went through two sets of them no dice, but I did buy the Radiantz from Custom Dynamics, and they were great to deal with!!! The LEDs them self are incredible, but as a company they are slow and I mean slow to ship and horrible Customer Service on the phone... but I think you will love the product!

Old 04-03-2009, 08:45 PM
dgretz
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got a couple of ridetimetechnology led plug and play tailights a 5 minute install and all is good

Old 04-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Scooter_092196
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ezriderpgh
Well, I kept calling back until someone actually answered the phone, they knew they shipped the wrong things and have offered to either refund when I return or ship the correct items out immediately with a tag for my returns so that shipping is on them. Rather than tie up my credit card I opted for the latter, but they will never see another order from me regardless.
Sounds to me like they are making right on the order. That's mighty big now days. If it were me, I would have no problem ordering from someone like that who owns up to their mistake and make's you whole.

Old 04-03-2009, 10:11 PM
TheShrink
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have bought MANY L.E.D.'s from Radiantz and yes, the shipping is slow, but I have never had any trouble with the people that work there. I do know that they are swamped with business and they can and will make things right. Sounds like they are trying to make things right with you but you are a little impatient. Radiantz has the best L.E.D.'s on the market.

Like someone else said, call J & P or Custom Dynamics, they all sell Radiantz and may ship faster - if you're in a big hurry.

One more thing, all Radiantz L.E.D.'s have a lifetime warranty. Ha, that might be worth waiting for!

Old 04-03-2009, 10:38 PM
CHGO5OH
Tourer

Originally Posted by TheShrink
I have bought MANY L.E.D.'s from Radiantz and yes, the shipping is slow, but I have never had any trouble with the people that work there. I do know that they are swamped with business and they can and will make things right. Sounds like they are trying to make things right with you but you are a little impatient. Radiantz has the best L.E.D.'s on the market.

Like someone else said, call J & P or Custom Dynamics, they all sell Radiantz and may ship faster - if you're in a big hurry.

One more thing, all Radiantz L.E.D.'s have a lifetime warranty. Ha, that might be worth waiting for!
Are these LEDs that good and bright? I just bought my bada** taillight and want to get LEDs for my signal lights.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Radiantz L.E.D. Lighting