Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

An idiot on a Ninja, the Finger and Donuts. Priceless!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 08:59 AM
Our07Ultra
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default An idiot on a Ninja, the Finger and Donuts. Priceless!

On the way to Dunkins Donuts (Donut Friday for the gang), this moron on a Ninja cuts in front of me to be the first at the light. I had to slow pretty hard to not run his azz over to stop at the same light.
I honked my horn to get his attention and provided him with a confused WTF are you thinking look on my face.
At this point he turns around, lifts his face shield up and flips me off!!
I just shake my head while maintaining eye contact thinking what an idiot!

HERE COMES THE GOOD PART!
The light changes, he goes to take off like a bat out of hell, rear end starts to get sideways, tire spinning at rediculous rpms....then it happens!
He goes down, now bike is spinning on it's side in the middle of the two lanes.
He then procedes to get up, limp back to the bike, in his lime green/black now oil and road grease coated jacket because he was in the middle of the lane where all the crap is!
I decide at this point to assist (block)by staying behind him and the bike (green light for me now with several cars behind me) so that he does not get run over by another car. The last thing I was going to do was to get out, help him up, help right his bike etc. I could tell his bike and ego was more injured than his body.
Belive me this is not my MO. Remember, about a minute ago ago he flipped me off. If this was a fellow biker that was down due to other circumstances, I would be out of the car, helping the rider, moving the bike, blocking traffic whatever. Not for this watewrhead!!

HANG WITH ME..IT GETS BETTER

He then mounts the bike in an attempt to start it. WONT START!
By now the light has changed to red for the second time, cars behind honking, people all pissed off.
All I could do at this point was grab another donut and wait for the bike to start and watch him drive off or watch him walk his bike to the side of the road. Enjoy the show I guess would be well put.
After what seemed to be hours (only about another 30 seconds) the bike starts. The light has now been green for a few and he takes off. Now the light is red for me.. another bite of donut and just sit pondering the preceding events... in amazement.

The light turns green and I am heading back to the office with donuts for the crew.
TWO blocks down the road, I see him off to the side of the road, off his bike, helmet off, looking at it from various angles.
I wave at him as I pass, he sees me and gives me the thumbs up sign. Not the finger this time. Dont know if it was a thanks, I'm ok but really did not matter..was not the finger this time

It was at this point I realized this was a new or maybe newly registered bike beacause of the paper tag on it that I did not notice at the intersection while the bike was green side down.
I hate to see this happen to anyone but what a jerk!! I know he felt like a real piece of S%$ but then maybe not.

This is why experienced riders never get in the "grease lane" of a single lane if possible. Never pull/cut in front of cars to "be in the lead", and ultimately...never flip the person off in the car behind you!

I would be lying if I said that I did not want to run his bike over after he dumped it!! 1 for being a jerk and 2 for flipping me off!!!!
I ended up back here at the office with 3 less donuts!!
I hate to say it but this sure made my morning!
Go ride and be safe!~!

Old 04-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Jerm21
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a great story. And an A-hole is an A-hole, not matter what he's riding. Karma at its finest!

- Jerm

Old 04-24-2009, 09:10 AM
Phurion
Road Warrior

Karma. It'll get you every time.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:13 AM
Jim Dawson
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

There are *** holes and doughnut holes, you found them both that morning.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:14 AM
TMART
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great story!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2009, 09:14 AM
Our07Ultra
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Jim Dawson
There are *** holes and doughnut holes, you found them both that morning.
I cant stop laughing!!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2009, 09:18 AM
redrocker
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You could have made him feel like a REAL TOOL by getting out and helping him push his bike off to the side of the road and being real friendly to him. He would have felt bad about giving you the "bird" for a long time.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:20 AM
myred55
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope your day is better than this morning.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Scorpion07
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Perfect!!!!
Glad I read it....

Old 04-24-2009, 09:25 AM
kromdom
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by redrocker
You could have made him feel like a REAL TOOL by getting out and helping him push his bike off to the side of the road and being real friendly to him. He would have felt bad about giving you the "bird" for a long time.
agree, this would have also been my option. Heck, he might even tell his friends how "a dude on a Harley helped a guy on a rice burner"

But believe you me that I will be giving him a tongue lashing while helping him...some kind of bitter-sweet moment for him.

Quick Reply: An idiot on a Ninja, the Finger and Donuts. Priceless!