Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 Thumbs up for Bowling Green Ky. HD!!!!

Old 05-23-2009, 06:01 PM
SecondChance!!
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2 Thumbs up for Bowling Green Ky. HD!!!!

I want to give out a great big THANKS to the guys at Bowling Green, Ky HD!!!
Myself and the wife were on our way to the Smokeys in Tenn. for her cousins daughthers graduation from So. Il and upon hitting B.G. found out I was loseing power fast and bad!! Got a new battery and no good. Old one had a bad cell per the tester. Was only about 4 blocks from the dealer. Walked inside and upon hearing what was going on, took a bike off the rack, put ours up and told us either the stator blew the regulator or vice versa. They said they could order both by the AM, and hopefully have us out by noon next day. Said OK, but needed a room for the night for we were still over 3 hours from our destination. Said they could put us up in a room across the highway at cost and even took us to Wally world to pick up anything we needed for the night!!!!!!!
They called the next morning at 11:25 am and said the scoot was done and just getting out of the wash bay. They picked us up at the hotel and took us back and had the bike waiting, looking like new!!!

So I have to say to anyone in the Bowling Green Ky. area, stop in and say "Hey" to them. I really would like to say thanks to, Allen, Tim and Evan for everything they did for us and really made a bad thing bearable!!!!

Old 05-23-2009, 07:33 PM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

awesome story.......glad to hear that kind of stuff

Old 05-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Shank
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

we were down there last week end , and everybody we talked to seemed like like they were genuine and friendly......yeah .... it was a good place to hang for an hour in the rain.......

Old 05-24-2009, 04:07 AM
jd533
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like a great dealer. THAT was customer service.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:37 AM
belmac
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was through there last year, same great friendly service. worked in a 10k service at quiting time. everyone there was very friendly and helpful

Old 05-24-2009, 08:54 AM
DMetcalf
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I hope other dealers or owners read this..... That is what we should all expect for what we pay for these machines. Awesome story.. thanks for sharing it.

Old 05-24-2009, 10:51 PM
valleybuck
Tourer

Great story,glad things worked out for you.

Old 05-24-2009, 11:03 PM
Wassup8687
Club Member

Good deal. They gave you a second chance to make the graduation. lol

Old 05-25-2009, 12:13 AM
TOMMAY
Stellar HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

It's just the little things that make for a friendly dealership.

I was heading south back to Mobile a couple of weeks ago and stopped in there with a dead battery on my cell phone. Dug around and found my charger and walked in and asked if I could charge my phone. Lady was so nice and friendly,took my cell phone,plugged it in behind her desk and told me to go get some coffee and come back in a little while.

I looked around for a while,got a coke and grabbed a sandwich out of my bag and in a littlle while was ready to go. Lady wished me a good trip and sent me off with a smile on my face.

Nice dealership and they had a used 97 BadBoy that was like brand new,wish I could have taken it home with me along with the pretty lady.

Good Luck

Tom

Old 05-27-2009, 06:21 PM
SecondChance!!
Road Master

Originally Posted by TOMMAY
It's just the little things that make for a friendly dealership.

I was heading south back to Mobile a couple of weeks ago and stopped in there with a dead battery on my cell phone. Dug around and found my charger and walked in and asked if I could charge my phone. Lady was so nice and friendly,took my cell phone,plugged it in behind her desk and told me to go get some coffee and come back in a little while.

I looked around for a while,got a coke and grabbed a sandwich out of my bag and in a littlle while was ready to go. Lady wished me a good trip and sent me off with a smile on my face.

Nice dealership and they had a used 97 BadBoy that was like brand new,wish I could have taken it home with me along with the pretty lady.

Good Luck

Tom
Glad to hear ya had a good dealing with them as well. And yes they do, have some real pretty "Jewelry"!! hanging out in there!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2 Thumbs up for Bowling Green Ky. HD!!!!