Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sena and Cardo Scala Talking to Each Other

Old 01-23-2019, 07:45 AM
howard829
Intermediate
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Sena and Cardo Scala Talking to Each Other

I know the Sena vs Cardo Scala discussion has been ongoing. I couldn't say which is best and for now it doesn't matter to me. My question is; Has anyone successfully had Bluetooth (BT) communication with a Non Sena or Non Scala headset over a fair amount of distance? To be more specific, I'm using a Sena 20s Evo and my buddy is using the Scala Pactalk. We can communicate over the BT channel of each device but the range is really limited. The proper way to pair the Sena (according to Sena) is to go into the Universal Pairing Mode. We have been unsuccessful pairing in this manner. Has anyone first-hand knowledge if they've done this and if so how did you do it? The Scala won't recognize the Sena in Universal Pairing.

Thanks for any input...

Old 01-23-2019, 08:00 AM
dceggert
Road Master
Received 495 Likes on 259 Posts

Do any of these help? I have not watched any of these but my first guess is that if I ever have a question like this it is not the first time and there are a whole bunch of people out there trying to figger it out!

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...sena+and+cardo