Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got a Woody's fairing, check it out pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 07:49 PM
WildBillAce2
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a Woody's fairing, check it out pics!!!

Quality, fitment, and customer service is all top notch. Got it in yesterday and this is exactly what I wanted. I had the speakers and tweeters and the radio mount pre-installed, then added a 110 dollar Sony deck that I got at best buy and this thing looks and sounds awesome! The windshield is the 8" light tint. Note that the black finish is the gelcoat and a little lemon pledge, still not painted yet. Installation was straight forward and Glenn answered all of my questions on the phone and was very helpful, nothing left to figure out, etc. This thing looks great and is loud! Check out Woody's if you are looking for one http://www.woodysfairings.com/

Last edited by WildBillAce2; 11-03-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:11 PM
BOBSFLHX
Advanced

Looks Great I bet it sounds Better then the Stock Batwing you got 6 Speakers Compared to 2, Wonder How Well it will do in Wind Noise Department Though?

Old 11-03-2009, 09:01 PM
keltonkrew
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet..mine is do in 1 week from tomorrow. I ordered the same radio u got if it's the one Glenn recommended (came in today). He also added the tweeters. I have an appointment with the painter to go ahead and get it painted! I have to agree Glenn has been great to deal with...seeing ur bike is pissin me off cause I want mine here NOW!!!

Old 11-03-2009, 09:28 PM
WildBillAce2
Road Master

Originally Posted by keltonkrew
Sweet..mine is do in 1 week from tomorrow. I ordered the same radio u got if it's the one Glenn recommended (came in today). He also added the tweeters. I have an appointment with the painter to go ahead and get it painted! I have to agree Glenn has been great to deal with...seeing ur bike is pissin me off cause I want mine here NOW!!!
Yeah that should be the same stereo - the preset EQ settings are cool and it's easy to operate with gloves. You won't regret it, i've done more than my share of mods and this is the best so far! If you haven't moved your passing lights forward yet, then I would do that in advance. Instead of buying the $50 snap on socket that HD recommends for this, you can just cut a slot in a 9/16" in deep socket with a dremmel instead. Cost me 2 bucks.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:48 PM
keltonkrew
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was planning on using my dremmel to ruin a 9/1 6 socket. gonna do that this weekend so I can do my mock setup next weekend, then take to painter monday!!!! wish I would have had this **** for the Lone Star Rally...all my buds had tunes....but not this fat boy lol!

Old 11-03-2009, 09:48 PM
rick
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks real good!

Old 11-04-2009, 12:01 PM
streetg7
Road Captain

Very nice!

Old 11-04-2009, 04:56 PM
badco_67
Intermediate

Originally Posted by BOBSFLHX
Looks Great I bet it sounds Better then the Stock Batwing you got 6 Speakers Compared to 2, Wonder How Well it will do in Wind Noise Department Though?
I only saw 4 speakers, not 6, are their two that are hard to see?

Old 11-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Indianspringsaz
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome. I have been eyeballing those Woddy's and some stretch bags.

Old 11-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Glenn W
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by badco_67
I only saw 4 speakers, not 6, are their two that are hard to see?
You can see a separate tweeter between the two right side speakers, the left one is hiding behind the mirror. The round thing to the left of the radio is a 12v accy socket.

Quick Reply: Got a Woody's fairing, check it out pics!!!