Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

building a hybrid harley davidson

Old 02-24-2010, 02:26 AM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default building a hybrid harley davidson

i'm in the process of getting the screamin eagle pro tc 103 stage 3 upgrade done. part number 27544-10. it's going to be a hybrid because it'll burn gas and rubber.

Old 02-24-2010, 04:53 AM
Rafkin
One Of The Regulars
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol...you got me!

Old 02-24-2010, 06:50 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Sounds heathanese to me.

Old 03-01-2010, 05:03 AM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

wow, i got the bike back friday, and rode it home, 70 miles. man, the 103 kit with the 259E cams, it flat *** rocks. i'm very impressed, but the roads were a bit misty so i wasn't able to really romp on it except for a few dry places, and it's very, very impressive. it's one of those upgrades that was certainly worth the money. this is just an update for the "hybrid harley" remark that started this thread. can't wait to actually have the time when it's warm enough to actually go riding. spring's just around the corner.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: