Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Baggers

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 02:07 PM
twodollarbill
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have extensions on both my SG and RG.
My inner thighs are no longer hugging the tank.
It's nice to be able ride with your heels on the floorboards and
the ball of your foot on the pegs.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:07 PM
CruzN
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I put them on because my right leg was getting to hot on my 09 FLHT.
Installed in minutes and greatly improved my comfort in the summer. My legs still get hot at times but not like it did before.

I would recommend them to others..

Old 03-11-2010, 02:14 PM
nevets61
Road Master
Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts

Excellent Upgrade!!! And one of the cheapest that provides the most comfort... Kudo's!!!

Old 03-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackKat
We all know that sponsors pay good money to advertise on HDF. But why is it we can praise the sponsors all we want but if you say anything negative then you get hammered or maybe accused of sponsor bashing. There are many companies that advertise here that I will not buy from because of this.

Other companies make floorboard extensions so I bought from one of them instead.
Feel free to buy your extensions from another company but don't hijack a sponsors thread to tell everyone about it. At least you didn't list the name of the other company with a link to their site or a shout out. Try taking a bag of Burger King into a McDonalds sometime and sitting down to eat it. See how far that gets you. This is a privately owned forum and the sponsors pay the bills. The rules we have in force are to keep the sour grapes out of threads like these. Tom form HG's emailed me and my boss prior to posting this thread. By the posts I'm reading here it would look like most (if not all) of his customers are completely satisfied with his products and their service.

If you have a legitimate complaint or negative comment to post about something you actually bought from HG's then post it here and I'm sure Tom will take care of it. If you are happy, then post it here so others will know.

Terry
HDF Admin

Old 03-11-2010, 02:22 PM
tibadoe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts

Just had them installed and I wish I would have done so sooner. +1 for Harley Goodies!

Old 03-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Magnum_1340
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got mine 2 weeks ago, very nice up-grade for more room, but I scratch my under bracket on tight corner or U turn, and I did not lower my suspension. service and shipping is top nutch
streetglide 08

Old 03-11-2010, 03:30 PM
jjkrueg
Tourer
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I've been thinking about a set of these for my ultra. Any tall guys out there please give me your input. I'm 6'3" and think this might just be the ticket. Thanks.

Old 03-11-2010, 03:59 PM
rinja64
Road Master
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Have them on my 02 Ultra - Easy mod, comfortable ride - Good product -

Old 03-11-2010, 06:53 PM
brockstwrt
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jjkrueg
I've been thinking about a set of these for my ultra. Any tall guys out there please give me your input. I'm 6'3" and think this might just be the ticket. Thanks.
6' and this made my ride much more comfy, they do have a money back guarantee. I doubt it gets used much.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:52 PM
OldPhat
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 146 Posts

Over two years ago I put on my floorboard extension from HarleyGoodies. When I was at it I mounted the front mount in the upper hole of the frame the rear mount in the lower hole, this put a real comfortable tilt into the floorboards for me. After a few weeks I also added a 2 inch extended rear shifter from Walters Work Shop, the combination of these two products made a real difference for me. Now I have happy feet, with room to move around. HarleyGoodies has a great product, and so dose Walters Work Shop, it has made riding my 07 RoadKing Custom more enjoyable.

Quick Reply: HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Baggers