Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Touring Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-models-11/)
-   -   Dropped SG off at CycleRama this morn (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-models/593459-dropped-sg-off-at-cyclerama-this-morn.html)

HemiGlide69 12-23-2010 11:55 AM

Another happy Cycle Rama customer!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Pretty stoked about having CycleRama 575 Cams, Lifters, S&S Pushrods and a Dyno installed in the scoot today. I installed the D&D Fatcat a couple weeks ago to compliment the cams. I'll let you guy's know how it all works out along with Dyno stats. Should be done this afternoon.
BTW these guy's (CycleRama) are great to deal with, you can really tell they care about what they're doing. Nice small incognito shop too.

HemiGlide69

Update:::
Picked up the SG Christmas Eve and really like the results. These guy's are awesome and will be the only ones, other than me, that work on my bike.
Numbers right now are at 96 TQ and 94 HP
I'm going to drop the bike off Wed. (tomorrow) and have them tweak it a bit, burning just a tad rich for me. Dyno attached

Stock 96"
CR575 Cams
D&D Fatcat
Zippers Air Filter
PC3

HemiGlide69

pargenz 12-23-2010 12:24 PM

Should be nice...

lkr0 12-23-2010 12:30 PM

they have been making BIG motors for a while -- consistenly winning HP/TQ shoot outs--you will have new bike when they finish with it

Originally Posted by HemiGlide69 (Post 7690714)
Pretty stoked about having CycleRama 575 Cams, Lifters, S&S Pushrods and a Dyno installed in the scoot today. I installed the D&D Fatcat a couple weeks ago to compliment the cams. I'll let you guy's know how it all works out along with Dyno stats. Should be done this afternoon.
BTW these guy's (CycleRama) are great to deal with, you can really tell they care about what they're doing. Nice small incognito shop too.

HemiGlide69

tj316 12-23-2010 04:24 PM

wes and charlie are great guys, you will be happy

HemiGlide69 12-27-2010 12:01 PM

HemiGlide69

Picked up the SG Christmas Eve and really like the results. I'm gonna run it back to CycleRama to do alittle more tweaking though (burning a llitle rich). I'll let you know how I make out.

HemiGlide69

tj316 12-27-2010 01:36 PM

those aren't bad numbers, is it a stock 96 motor other than the pipes, pc and air cleaner ? like to see your dyno sheet soI can see the power curve also

Originally Posted by HemiGlide69 (Post 7704963)
Picked up the SG Christmas Eve and really like the results. I'm gonna run it back to CycleRama to do alittle more tweaking though (burning a llitle rich). I'll let you know how I make out.

HemiGlide69

HemiGlide69 12-27-2010 01:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by tj316 (Post 7705284)
those aren't bad numbers, is it a stock 96 motor other than the pipes, pc and air cleaner ? like to see your dyno sheet soI can see the power curve also

Yes, stock motor other than pipes, air cleaner, PC3 and the just installed CR575 cams of course..

HemiGlide69 12-28-2010 09:03 AM

HemiGlide69

Update:::
Picked up the SG Christmas Eve and really like the results. These guy's are awesome and will be the only ones, other than me, that work on my bike.
I'm going to drop the bike off Wed. (tomorrow) and have them tweak it a bit, burning just a tad rich for me. Dyno attached

Stock 96"
CR575 Cams
D&D Fatcat
Zippers Air Filter
PC3

HemiGlide69

Bump for update

Nokkon Wud 12-28-2010 09:58 AM

Everyone I've spoke to about these guys are happy. I buy tires there as they are about the cheapest around.

HemiGlide69 12-28-2010 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Raider Bill (Post 7708662)
Everyone I've spoke to about these guys are happy. I buy tires there as they are about the cheapest around.

Cool.. I wasn't aware they had good prices on tires. I'll keep that in mind.
Thx