Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I feel very fortunate to own my bike

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 04:47 PM
#1rocketman
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll also add......Maybe I don't have what you boys over in the Country Club type neighborhoods have but I freekin guarantee I've had more fun doin it on my Harley than you did in your Cadillac!

Old 12-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Sath
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The bank owns mine I guess I should be thankful they allow me to ride it and make payments. I was just thinking how it sucks to make payments this time of year, thanks for reminding me I am still blessed.

Btw just went to refinance mine (had planned on doing this sooner), my payments went up $50, but it is getting paid of 18 months sooner. HD interest rates really suck, after getting the pay off the rep asked if he could do anything else; when I asked if he could beat a 5% interest rate he laughed and told me to have a nice day.

Old 12-28-2010, 05:08 PM
YtseJam
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Once you lost everything once...like I have, everyday is a blessing regardless of the economy. Out of 5 vehicles we own, 2 the bank still has, and one of those will be ours in July. We also have some property we own outright, so at least we have somewhere we can go. There are many circumstances that are beyond our control, but it never ceases to amaze me how some people continue to live beyong their means, then act surprised when the house of cards collapse. We get what we can afford, don't get what we can't, but never take anything for granted.