Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks to all the Forum posters!

Old 03-15-2011, 09:34 AM
CurtisO
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Thanks to all the Forum posters!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great information on this forum.

I recently spent a day doing upgrades under the fairing. Speakers, amp, headlights, etc. With a little searching I found all the info I needed. Including the HK radio code that came up after the amp install. I usually do not post much as my opinion really only matters to me. But it sure is nice to have all this Harley info and discussion available for free.

Thanks again.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:53 AM
jjnoble
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CurtisO

I recently spent a day doing upgrades under the fairing. Speakers, amp, headlights, etc. With a little searching I found all the info I needed. Including the HK radio code that came up after the amp install. I usually do not post much as my opinion really only matters to me. But it sure is nice to have all this Harley info and discussion available for free.

Thanks again.

It is not free information, didn't they explain the payment options when you signed up?

Old 03-15-2011, 09:56 AM
BlackPearl#1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 123 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by CurtisO

Thanks again.
That's what this place is all about. I as well as lots of others would sure be interested in what ya did for upgrades? Audio and lighting are both pretty big subjects right now. Any input to help others out is great and yes, its just your opinion, but any install knowledge or anything is good for all. Enjoy the new tunes and lighting.
Kris

Old 03-15-2011, 10:37 AM
CurtisO
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did this on Mardi Gras day, it's a holiday down here. We don't have a non-riding season. The latest upgrades were - led bulbs in gauges, Hog Tunes 5X7's w amp, Zenon headlight bulbs, a little grinding on the radio mounts and addition of some rubber material. And again, it was easy with all the info here.