What did you do to your bagger today? - Page 1303 - Harley Davidson Forums

Go Back  Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Touring Models
Reload this Page >

What did you do to your bagger today?

Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

  #13021  
Old 01-12-2019, 09:00 PM
dirtdreamer50's Avatar
dirtdreamer50
dirtdreamer50 is offline
Elite HDF Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: sugar land, gulf coast, tx
Posts: 3,787
Thanked 288 Times in 264 Posts
Default

Jake does have the cool stuff on his ride. His looks Nothing like the '08 RG I owned, a decade ago. Really nice bike there. tp dd50
 
The Following User Says Thank You to dirtdreamer50 For This Useful Post:
JakeC7R (01-14-2019)
  #13022  
Old 01-12-2019, 10:55 PM
JakeC7R's Avatar
JakeC7R
JakeC7R is offline
One Of The Regulars
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 145
Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by NWTruck View Post
Jake, those really look cool !!
Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50 View Post
Jake does have the cool stuff on his ride. His looks Nothing like the '08 RG I owned, a decade ago. Really nice bike there. tp dd50
Thanks Guys much appreciated.

They are probably overpriced for what they are, but most stuff is for our bikes and it doesn't seem to stop us LOL! Cheers all.
 
  #13023  
Old 01-13-2019, 12:36 PM
Aitch's Avatar
Aitch
Aitch is offline
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by JakeC7R View Post
Thanks Guys much appreciated.

They are probably overpriced for what they are, but most stuff is for our bikes and it doesn't seem to stop us LOL! Cheers all.
Yeah, I've checked out several, those are the most spendy but they look great, much better than the cheaper ones. You get what you pay for. And what's your deductable set you back if someone doesn't see you and bumps your ***?
 

Last edited by Aitch; 01-13-2019 at 12:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aitch For This Useful Post:
JakeC7R (01-14-2019)
  #13024  
Old 01-14-2019, 09:40 AM
Ciro3d
Ciro3d is offline
Sponsor
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Hudson, WI
Posts: 88
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Aitch View Post


Yeah, I've checked out several, those are the most spendy but they look great, much better than the cheaper ones. You get what you pay for. And what's your deductable set you back if someone doesn't see you and bumps your ***?
We completely agree and we stand behind our products 100%. You can also feel confident knowing that with all of our LED products we offer a lifetime warranty against LED failure!

Thank you!
The Ciro Team
 
__________________
https://www.ciro3d.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciro3d For This Useful Post:
JakeC7R (01-14-2019)
  #13025  
Old 01-14-2019, 06:51 PM
MyFavRk's Avatar
MyFavRk
MyFavRk is offline
One Of The Regulars
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 224
Thanked 43 Times in 42 Posts
Default

I'm going to be installing a Ciro Servo harness cover soon . Looks very nice ... can't wait !
 
The Following User Says Thank You to MyFavRk For This Useful Post:
Ciro3d (01-15-2019)
  #13026  
Old 01-14-2019, 07:22 PM
Aitch's Avatar
Aitch
Aitch is offline
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Ciro3d View Post
We completely agree and we stand behind our products 100%. You can also feel confident knowing that with all of our LED products we offer a lifetime warranty against LED failure!

Thank you!
The Ciro Team
Message me at your convenience with my discount for the endorsement? 😉
 
  #13027  
Old 01-15-2019, 09:58 AM
Ciro3d
Ciro3d is offline
Sponsor
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Hudson, WI
Posts: 88
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MyFavRk View Post
I'm going to be installing a Ciro Servo harness cover soon . Looks very nice ... can't wait !
Awesome! We're excited to hear how you like it!

Ride safe,

The Ciro Team
 
__________________
https://www.ciro3d.com/
  #13028  
Old 01-15-2019, 12:52 PM
RCCola45
RCCola45 is offline
One Of The Regulars
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Eau Claire, Wis
Posts: 145
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ciro3d View Post
Awesome! We're excited to hear how you like it!

Ride safe,

The Ciro Team
Do you happen to have that cover in black or is chrome the only selection?
 
  #13029  
Old 01-15-2019, 12:58 PM
Ciro3d
Ciro3d is offline
Sponsor
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Hudson, WI
Posts: 88
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Unfortunately we only offer the Servo Harness Cover in chrome.

Thank you,

The Ciro Team
 
__________________
https://www.ciro3d.com/
  #13030  
Old 01-15-2019, 06:12 PM
MyFavRk's Avatar
MyFavRk
MyFavRk is offline
One Of The Regulars
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 224
Thanked 43 Times in 42 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ciro3d View Post
Awesome! We're excited to hear how you like it!

Ride safe,

The Ciro Team
I watched a install video on it awhile back and made my decision to have it . Love the chrome/black look . I think it will go well with the theme of my bike . Will post pics when I get it on !! Thanks
 
The Following User Says Thank You to MyFavRk For This Useful Post:
Ciro3d (01-16-2019)

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?


Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: