Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your bagger today?

Old 01-05-2013, 05:58 PM
elderberry99
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today I replaced my two front amber colored directional signal covers on my 2013 Road King with clear lenses and replaced the clear bulbs with amber bulbs. It does give it a very nice clean look with the clear headlight, clear driving lights and now clear signal lights.
I will replace the amber lenses on the rear directionals with red and have it so the brake and signals light at same time.
Thanks to fuseliernj for posting his pic of doing same. It was a great idea.
Frank

Old 01-05-2013, 05:58 PM
elderberry99
Tourer

Today I replaced my two front amber colored directional signal covers on my 2013 Road King with clear lenses and replaced the clear bulbs with amber bulbs. It does give it a very nice clean look with the clear headlight, clear driving lights and now clear signal lights.
I will replace the amber lenses on the rear directionals with red and have it so the brake and signals light at same time.
Frank

Old 01-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Kodas
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Jswerve
Yes I am always happy with the D&D fatcat had it on my last Street Glide too.

No I don't know what the HP/TQ gains are I installed it in my garage along with a preconfigured map from Fuelmoto with the Power Vision from Dynojet. It was Late November so it got too cold to take it somewhere to get dyno'd it will have to wait until spring. I don't even sweat it though, I was getting 92 ft lbs of torque from my last bike (96") with a fatcat, PC-V, and SE air cleaner

Yes I can still hear the stereo but I could run without pipes and still hear my stereo I have a 400 watt 8 speaker system
Cool thanks I am deciding between FM Jackpot header/4.5 pro pipe or Fatcat 2/1 with PV. I forgot you have the 8speaker setup. Mine is stock boom on 12 FLHTCUSE7.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Jswerve
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Kodas
Cool thanks I am deciding between FM Jackpot header/4.5 pro pipe or Fatcat 2/1 with PV. I forgot you have the 8speaker setup. Mine is stock boom on 12 FLHTCUSE7.
You won't have to worry about the stereo being drowned out. I went with the wrapped perforated baffle which quiets it down a tad but still get that ***** sound. Nice bike man. Got the ghost pipe through Directcycleparts for about $325 shipped and the pipe through EasternPerformance for $909 shipped. Love it!

Old 01-05-2013, 07:48 PM
wjco9
Intermediate

Washed and waxed ready for the ride to the Muscle Car Museum in Punta Gorda, FL tomorrow. New helmet and rain gear for my backseat baby, pretty pink frog toggs and pink flames on the helmet, just hope we don't need the rain gear tomorrow.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Pitbull2411
Road Captain
Received 44 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Jswerve
Nice! What fender are you going with? Are those slip ons or D&D with ghost pipe?
Leaning towards BadDad Summit, but not sure. Exhaust is Jackpot CC header and 4" slash up slips.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:25 PM
fuseliernj
Intermediate

Originally Posted by elderberry99
Frank
W00t!

Old 01-05-2013, 09:40 PM
ShrinerRider
Road Captain

Received 106 Likes on 59 Posts

Installed the Harley garage ddor remote today, awesome!!

Old 01-05-2013, 09:44 PM
elderberry99
Tourer

Originally Posted by ShrinerRider
Installed the Harley garage ddor remote today, awesome!!
Will this remote work in conjunction with the standard remotes?
I now have two remotes for my Chamberlain garage opener. Can't decide if I should go for the Harley opener for my bike or just get another Chamberlain opener and leave it on my bike.

Old 01-06-2013, 01:08 AM
Türf
Stage II

I swapped out the stock antenna for the rubber Kuryakn one.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you do to your bagger today?