Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Touring Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-models-11/)
-   -   Captain Itch is Awesome (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-models/662931-captain-itch-is-awesome.html)

santajim 07-06-2011 07:39 AM

Captain Itch is Awesome

Made a call last Friday to Isabel at Captain Itch and wanted to have one of their Crotch Coolers in the plain but with a little lettering on it. Made the arrangements with her that day, got the cooler in the mail yesterday and it's awesome, she did exactly what I wanted and shipped it out very fast.
I am looking forward to riding here in the Arizona heat with a little "COOLER" crotch.
If you need any leather work I would highly recommend Captain Itch.
Thanks
Santa:icon_teeth:

Wassup8687 07-06-2011 08:24 AM

They are awesome. I got the drink holders for the lowers and they are great. The Captain and the Mrs do very nice work and are very responsive.

Ronp42 07-06-2011 09:08 AM

Put it to a test like I did Santajim. Ride your bike around in the heat, put it on and see if you can tell a BIG difference. It was in the mid 90's here the day I bought mine. I could tell a difference in two blocks. They are top quality and they work great to keep the heat off your upper thigh's, crotch and they keep your seat cooler because they are one piece. You should really enjoy the Crotch Cooler. I've heard of the record heat you guy's are having. We are planning another trip out there later this summer.

santajim 07-06-2011 09:37 AM

Hey Ronp did you leave your mid frame deflector on or not?

Ronp42 07-06-2011 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by santajim (Post 8538456)
Hey Ronp did you leave your mid frame deflector on or not?

I didn't have them on my Road King, but I did leave them on my wife's 2010 Street Glide Trike until I did her next service. I took them off and gave them to a HDforums member in PA. You can put the Crotch Cooler on top of them, It won't hurt anything. Ride safe!

Vt Rider 07-06-2011 06:14 PM

+1 for Captain Itch products. Just put on the crotch coolers and rode 2400 miles last week. They worked great and I couldn't be happier with them! I also have the drink holder for my left lower and there was a drink in it most of the trip. I'd recommend Captain Itch products to anyone. In fact a couple friends have already put in their orders.

jjnoble 07-06-2011 08:12 PM

Same here, just got the crotch cooler a couple weeks ago, makes a big difference. I had mine customized a bit, that was no problem for them and both of them were very nice. Kinda hating my crusier caddy and thinking about replacing it with one of their cup holders.

brockstwrt 07-06-2011 09:02 PM

Love my cupholder. I get lots of compliments and the price was right

neohiobiker 07-18-2011 04:48 PM

YEA but over $100.00 bucks for the crotch cooler????????? little steep don't u think? I'm going to cut up the deer hide from last winters shoot and see how that does I'm let you know after I get back from sturgis

Captain Itch 07-18-2011 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by neohiobiker (Post 8587327)
YEA but over $100.00 bucks for the crotch cooler????????? little steep don't u think? I'm going to cut up the deer hide from last winters shoot and see how that does I'm let you know after I get back from sturgis

Sir our crotch coolers start at $70.00..