Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 11:26 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Can't Decide on a Bike, Harley or Victory

http://www.hdforums.com/forum/tourin...r-victory.html

ISSUE

Can’t decide between an Harley Davidson Road Glide vs a Victory Cross Country bike. This thread is asking the forum for opinions and discussion about the differences between the two bikes.

While both bikes are good bikes for Cross Country trips, the main issue with Victory bikes is it being hard to find a dealer for servicing.
Print Wikipost

Can't decide on a bike, harley or victory

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 08:09 PM
rjg883c
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 541 Likes on 396 Posts

Originally Posted by lionsm13
Yeah okay you post 5 times in 2 years that makes sense.
Perhaps that is all he felt like posting? Or maybe 'life' keeps him too busy for concern about a motorcycle website?

Old 01-29-2018, 11:15 PM
X4Highball
Advanced
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by lionsm13
Yeah okay you post 5 times in 2 years that makes sense.
Update:
Guess I should have read the whole 6 year old thread so I would have known that huh as your post from 2 years ago is important and interesting to someone I'm sure.
NO! You should refrain from opening your SUCK HOLE until you have all the facts. Posting stupid **** because you have no life and read only the most recent post is certainly NOT important NOR interesting to anyone.

Man up and be helpful, Congratulate a brother and his new acquisition and be positive, Save your bullshit for those that may be intimidated by you and leave the Men on this forum be, those of us who enjoy life, Love our families, respect others and use forums like this to gain and share knowledge.

Oh, and the number of posts you have or years on this forum does not give you the right to disrespect anyone, and if it does someone please let me know so I can find another forum.

The following users liked this post:
Curt5811 (01-30-2018)
Old 01-30-2018, 11:41 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 70,392 Likes on 21,384 Posts

Originally Posted by X4Highball
NO! You should refrain from opening your SUCK HOLE until you have all the facts. Posting stupid **** because you have no life and read only the most recent post is certainly NOT important NOR interesting to anyone.

Man up and be helpful, Congratulate a brother and his new acquisition and be positive, Save your bullshit for those that may be intimidated by you and leave the Men on this forum be, those of us who enjoy life, Love our families, respect others and use forums like this to gain and share knowledge.

Oh, and the number of posts you have or years on this forum does not give you the right to disrespect anyone, and if it does someone please let me know so I can find another forum.

All the facts.
Please. LOLOLOL

Just a tad thin skinned are we?

AMF.

Old 01-31-2018, 10:55 AM
hattitude
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,406 Likes on 4,014 Posts

Originally Posted by X4Highball

Whoa...... why so sensitive...?

Did you just leave a college campus where everything is wonderful, positive, and safe.....? Do you live in the security of your parent's basement? (sarcasm, to inject some humor, in case you don't recognize it)

When you post something on a public forum, you will get those who agree, those who disagree, and those who think you're being stupid... All of which will post their opinions....

If a forum response is gonna get you this upset, stand by, the real world is gonna be unbearable....

Come on now... group hug....