Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who has the most affordable stretched saddles bags?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 10:00 PM
blackswampbiker
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who has the most affordable stretched saddles bags?

OK I am in the market for stretched saddle bags now who has the most affordable saddle bags? I have way more time then money so if they need a little more prep work or massaging thats fine with me.

Old 09-11-2011, 11:41 PM
kmayHD
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just saw tonight in new American Bagger, Fairing Factory ABS stretched saddlebags with lids 699$ www.fairingfactorymag.com or full product line at www.thugcustomcycles.com Nice looking bags.

Old 09-12-2011, 04:02 AM
e6fmf
Road Master
Received 125 Likes on 85 Posts
Default Stretched Bags

I highly recommend BAGGER BILLS. Extremely well customer service. He answers his own phone. High quality work. I am a past customer. Good luck.

Old 09-12-2011, 01:26 PM
baggerman2010
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i agree with kennymay...i have these and met jason at sturgis...have there bags, fender and vented lowers...awesome guy, great product and his cell # is the one in the ad...now thats customer service! if you buy the bags and fender from him he'll give ya a package deal...

Old 09-12-2011, 03:31 PM
brunosrk
Tourer

Originally Posted by e6fmf
I highly recommend BAGGER BILLS. Extremely well customer service. He answers his own phone. High quality work. I am a past customer. Good luck.
Bagger Bill is really proud of his stuff . . . so I don't know about the affordability. $1200 for a set of his stretched bags. Don't know about the quality of his bags. I did get one his Gator Tail fender extensions last spring. The thing was pretty rough by my measure and required a lot of work for it to look right.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:16 AM
brunosrk
Tourer

Originally Posted by tjdcustoms
We have a huge end of summer sale right now our composite fiberglass 4 inch stretched saddlebags are on sale for $350 and our abs stretched saddlebags are on sale for $480 regularly $699 you can see pictures of our product along with many other parts at www.tjdcustoms.com
WE GUARANTEE THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCT TO MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
GIVE US A CALL 801-310-0666
TJD CUSTOMS
I must ask this. In the history of this forum there are numerous posts from guys not satisfied with your customer service, lengthy shipping time and so so quality products. What has been done to fix these problems?

Old 09-14-2011, 08:13 AM
coolerman69
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by blackswampbiker
OK I am in the market for stretched saddle bags now who has the most affordable saddle bags? I have way more time then money so if they need a little more prep work or massaging thats fine with me.
I have a set on one of my bikes i'll take 300 for. Already painted, holes drilled etc.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:36 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts

Do you want quality or cheap saddle bags? From what i have seen of the cheaper saddle bags there is more paint prep and more fitment issues which will end up costing you more in the long run. My vote would be www.baddad.com Easy install and top quality.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:05 AM
FLORIDABAGGER
Banned

I got my bags and lids off ebay for $470 shipped. Needed a little sanding and some minor prep work but overall not terrible.

I got hooked up because the first package didnt include the lids, called the guy and he mailed the lids with extended side covers and a rear fender the next day for free.

So I got my rear completely done for $470. Not bad.
But you can get lids and bags for about $470

There are a lot of guys popping up on ebay that are doing bags now. Check out their feedback. Most of it is good and nothing bad about the bags.

If you have the coin I would go with Yaffe,Baddad or Milwaukee bagger

Old 09-15-2011, 11:17 PM
toby34
Tourer

on this subject my call on this is do not look for the least in cost. focus on build quality. i have looked at many that have been done and the bad ones look really bad when painted. trust me on this as i have a vivid black street glide. and my paint work is simple perfect at any angle.....jmtc

TOP SHOP CARBON

Last edited by toby34; 09-15-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Who has the most affordable stretched saddles bags?