Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone bought parts from Surdyke.com??

Old 03-30-2017, 11:29 PM
wscott
Road Warrior
Received 136 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by blarg
yup.

Bought a whole bunch. They usually sell at 20% off and sometimes have free shipping too.

They ship fast, overpack everything, and every item comes in a box with the catalog #, your name, and a bunch of other info you might want before you rip it open (in case you're not installing everything at the same time). They're very good about letting you know if a part has to be ordered, when your order has shipped, and provide tracking info (this is all automated). Never had a problem buying and getting stuff from them.

However, their service department (which is really part of their local dealership, not directly connected to Surdyke.com) is a different story. Don't ask them to help you, some of them don't know their *** from a hole in the ground and are too lazy to look it up. It's a great place to just plug in catalog numbers and click "order". Prices are consistently excellent.
================================================

EXACTLY!

Scott

Old 03-31-2017, 07:27 AM
CrBear
Grand HDF Member
Received 3,980 Likes on 1,655 Posts

Use to buy from them, then had a Bad experience on a return. Will never buy from them again. Too many good dealers out there.

The following users liked this post:
Bible44840 (08-04-2021)
Old 03-31-2017, 08:27 AM
leadman
Road Master
Received 79 Likes on 56 Posts

They're very easy to deal with . They have sales & specials
fairly often also .

Old 03-31-2017, 08:28 AM
mrogers
Novice
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I order from them frequently and never had a problem.

Old 06-01-2017, 03:21 PM
FiLiFLiP
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone know if Surdyke is recognized to get extra points on the Harley Davidson Credit Card?

Old 06-30-2017, 04:10 PM
Jack John
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Surdyke

I ordered from Online Surdyke before and other then extremely slow shipping everything was good. This time I ordered a KIT-GAGECOMBO-SPEEDO/TACHMPHJ1850 It came to $255.90 Never received a shipping status so 10 days later I contacted their online support guy Brandon. He said it was never sent to them for shipping. Why is their no follow up on orders to make sure they get shipped? He was very short, almost to the point of being rude and acted like it wasn't their fault. He said maybe they'll get it shipped next week. In the meantime I'm extremely frustrated and still waiting for shipping status and my order. Had I known this before I would have went to my local dealer..

Old 08-12-2017, 05:00 PM
16Roadglidespecial
Stage I
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Guys a word of warning. Don't order anything from them. They say they have it but they don't! And when you cancel the order because they gave you a 2 week ship date, they bang you for a 20% "re-stocking fee". Re-stocking fee on something they never had in stock to start with! You're better off getting from dealer, even if you pay a little more.

The following 2 users liked this post by 16Roadglidespecial:
Bible44840 (08-04-2021), pjbuilder (06-21-2019)
Old 08-12-2017, 08:34 PM
WEINERDOGBONE
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts

I've had very good luck with them over several years. The only negative is that they are very slow. If you can wait for a part to arrive, their prices are good.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:52 AM
GalvTexGuy
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 3,942 Likes on 2,164 Posts

Originally Posted by 16Roadglidespecial
Guys a word of warning. Don't order anything from them. They say they have it but they don't! And when you cancel the order because they gave you a 2 week ship date, they bang you for a 20% "re-stocking fee". Re-stocking fee on something they never had in stock to start with! You're better off getting from dealer, even if you pay a little more.
I probably shouldn't waste my time because you're a troll, but I want to set the record straight. If you had done your homework, like coming here before you ordered and read this thread, you would have learned that Surdyke is slow to ship on many items because they usually don't keep a lot of items in stock. In fact, no dealer keeps all the thousands of H-D items in stock. Also, they always email the estimated shipping date after you place the order. My experience has been that they actually ship well in advance of the estimated shipping date. In fact, all of my orders arrived even before the estimated shipping date. Most importantly, if you had bothered reading the FAQs, you would have known that "All orders cancelled after a 24 hour period from the date ordered are subjected to a 20% restocking fee." So, it's all on you, not Surdyke.