Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone bought parts from Surdyke.com??

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 02:47 PM
Milehighturbo
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone bought parts from Surdyke.com??

I was just curious if anyone has bought from this online dealer?? good,bad?? they have some good prices

Old 01-31-2012, 03:06 PM
blarg
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yup.

Bought a whole bunch. They usually sell at 20% off and sometimes have free shipping too.

They ship fast, overpack everything, and every item comes in a box with the catalog #, your name, and a bunch of other info you might want before you rip it open (in case you're not installing everything at the same time). They're very good about letting you know if a part has to be ordered, when your order has shipped, and provide tracking info (this is all automated). Never had a problem buying and getting stuff from them.

However, their service department (which is really part of their local dealership, not directly connected to Surdyke.com) is a different story. Don't ask them to help you, some of them don't know their *** from a hole in the ground and are too lazy to look it up. It's a great place to just plug in catalog numbers and click "order". Prices are consistently excellent.

Last edited by blarg; 01-31-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Milehighturbo
Intermediate

good to hear,i want to order $700 worth of parts just want to be sure

Old 01-31-2012, 03:18 PM
X Iron Butt
Supporter
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I have bought a bunch from Surdyke. Keep in mind it usually takes a week to ship so if you need it now go to your local. They MIGHT have it in stock. SD clearly states (usually over) time to ship on their site.

BTW LSHD1.com will accept Chrome Cash and has great prices too.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:22 PM
Milehighturbo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by blarg
yup.

Bought a whole bunch. They usually sell at 20% off and sometimes have free shipping too.

They ship fast, overpack everything, and every item comes in a box with the catalog #, your name, and a bunch of other info you might want before you rip it open (in case you're not installing everything at the same time). They're very good about letting you know if a part has to be ordered, when your order has shipped, and provide tracking info (this is all automated). Never had a problem buying and getting stuff from them.

However, their service department (which is really part of their local dealership, not directly connected to Surdyke.com) is a different story. Don't ask them to help you, some of them don't know their *** from a hole in the ground and are too lazy to look it up. It's a great place to just plug in catalog numbers and click "order". Prices are consistently excellent.
Any other good discount dealers recommended??

Old 01-31-2012, 03:24 PM
blarg
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Milehighturbo
Any other good discount dealers recommended??
I used to get stuff from Chicago Harley for my Buell, but it doesn't look like they do internet orders anymore. I was actually under the impressions that HD corporate put the kibosh on discount internet sales so I don't know if anyone is doing it.

LSDH1 is another one but from what I remember their shipping charges were ridiculous.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:29 PM
plutnicki
Road Master
Received 40 Likes on 25 Posts

LSHD1 accepts Chrome Cash certificate? Online? Now that would be something because I have a big fat certificate that needs spending and I was sort of resigned to getting ripped off by a local dealer for it.

How do they do that, is it over the phone or somesuch?

That would make my day.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:32 PM
X Iron Butt
Supporter
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by blarg
I used to get stuff from Chicago Harley for my Buell, but it doesn't look like they do internet orders anymore. I was actually under the impressions that HD corporate put the kibosh on discount internet sales so I don't know if anyone is doing it.

LSDH1 is another one but from what I remember their shipping charges were ridiculous.
I have an order in with LSHD1 now. As I was building my wish list I noticed their shipping was more than Sudyke but their part prices were lower on several parts. The total order was $0.23 more than Surdyke after shipping on a $185 order but Surdyke had 3 parts I wanted they did not sell so I went with LSHD1. It pays to shop em.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:33 PM
ReidRik_Von
Road Captain
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

I ordered from them twice. As others have mentioned good prices and items are well packed. I am waiting for a free shipping promo for my next batch of stuff.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:37 PM
North Star
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

You guys should try out Rebecca from Tri County HD in Ohio.

Discount pricing and top notch customer service.

Quick Reply: Anyone bought parts from Surdyke.com??