Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

26 inch wheel Streetglide build pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 12:31 PM
precision4808
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SICK NASTY! How does it ride? It sure looks amazing!

Old 03-02-2012, 11:38 PM
robsautocycles
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by customrydes
Got the neck kit welded on and going to repaint this weekend and assemble the trees. Wheel will be here on friday so I will be able to mount the front fender and get it ready to go to paint. The one question that I had for ya is those extensions that came with the neck kit. Do those sit on the bottom of the fork tubes inside the sliderand run the bolt through the slider and into the bottom of the fork tube? Also did you discard the original cap that is on the bottom of the fork tube inside the slider or just mate the extension up to it. Thanks
The extentions that come with the trees, screw on to the top of the tube and into the top tree, there should be a pipe thread plug in the kit that plugs the hole in the extensions.
Thanks everyone, its seems to ride pretty good, i have only been able to put about 15 miles on it cause of it still winter up hear and now I have the motor torn apart.