Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dependable shop or mechanic in South florida?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 11:20 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dependable shop or mechanic in South florida?????

I tried searching the website before I posted the new thread and could notfind any info.....

Ok with that said,

Does anyone know of a dependable aftermarket shop or mechanichere in the South florida area?
Dade or Broward county? Looking to have some performance work, wheels,front forks, chrome switch housings, internal wiring,among other things.
I run a Businness with 65 employees andmy time off is very scarcethen my kids, wifeand I want to ride instead of thinkering in the garage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated it.....

Old 11-08-2007, 06:48 AM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member

Received 309 Likes on 181 Posts
Default RE: Dependable shop or mechanic in South florida?????

Bobby B's on Powerline Rd and North of Sample Rd. Casey is the wrench and knows his stuff. They worked on my bikes for years when I lived down there.

Old 11-08-2007, 08:07 AM
big_al
Elite HDF Member

Thank you very much.... I am such a dummie totally forgat about him. I used to work up in deerfield beach and he worked on my fat boy I had back in 02...

Old 11-08-2007, 10:03 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 440 Likes on 246 Posts

ORIGINAL: big_al

I tried searching the website before I posted the new thread and could notfind any info.....

Ok with that said,

Does anyone know of a dependable aftermarket shop or mechanichere in the South florida area?
Dade or Broward county? Looking to have some performance work, wheels,front forks, chrome switch housings, internal wiring,among other things.
I run a Businness with 65 employees andmy time off is very scarcethen my kids, wifeand I want to ride instead of thinkering in the garage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated it.....
I know Luis, a fully certified mechanic and specializes in motor-builder for the last 30 years. He has worked at all the HD shops throughout Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties since Pans were still being ridden and serviced (than it was Phil Petersons on 77th St. in Miami). Luis is factory trained and certified. All PHD’s with the HD dealership from the HD factory in Milwaukee.

He still works closely with all X-Dealerships such as Phil Petersons, Bruce Rossmeyer's (Pompano) and Palm Beach HD on 45th. His # is (Mobile Phone) 1-561-310-9428. He now works independent.

If you are going to take it to a dealer, I know Mike who goes by the name of Wizard in Phil Petersons (N. Miami) for 25 years. He is one of the areas top qualified also. He only works for HD and you would be billed thru P. P. HD. No Breaks there but guaranteed good work.

I am in the motorcycle business and know many (but not all) in the area. I will not put my repetition at risk for anything in the world. I make no money from them and when necessary, I pay them full price for their craft. You can call me also toll free. I do not work on customers bikes.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:07 AM
extech
Road Master

I'll second that comment about Wizard.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:05 PM
JeffSG
Road Warrior

Why not bring it to Orlando to Doc 1's? Ride it up and have the wife and kids follow. Spend a day or two at Disney and let Doc 1 go to work. Look him up under the member list. He's the best for performance upgrades!

Ride safe,

Old 11-08-2007, 10:45 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member

thanks guys I appreciate the input...