Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C&C Seats Sport Tour or Tour Special?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 07:42 PM
ernster500
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default C&C Seats Sport Tour or Tour Special?

Does anyone have either of these seats and how does your passenger like it?

I had their solo seat on my RKC and I loved it.

I like the look of their full seats but don't want to waste my money if the wife isn't going to be happy with it. I have a sundowner right now but it's just too damn big and doesn't look good on the Custom IMO.

So, before I head MCCs direction, thought I'd check to see how your passengers liked the C&C seats...

E

Old 03-27-2012, 10:58 PM
North Star
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I like my C&C fastback, but since it's really a solo seat, I can't say how my passenger would like it.

I did want to comment by saying I think C&C is due to design and produce an actual thicker, top comfort 2 up seat. Since the Sport Tour is just a Fastback with a flat pillion, I don't think it would provide all day comfort like a touring Corbin or Mustang seat does. I say that because my Fastback is a nice seat and is comfy for day rides, but my Corbin Dual Tour is way better for long trips.

Old 07-01-2019, 02:30 PM
Canadian
Cruiser
Received 57 Likes on 17 Posts

Instead of starting a new thread, I figured I would resurrect this one.

I am trying to decide between the sport touring and tour special. The tour special is a little wider and a couple inches taller for the passenger.

My girlfriend has her own bike but it's a sportster 883 so not great for long trips. She wants to do two up riding with me on my 2019 road king special.

I'm buying this seat since I'm 6'4" and want something lower and further back (I'll be getting them to provide an extra 1" so 2" total)

My girlfriend has a bad back so I'm thinking I might lean towards the tour special. Does anyone of photos of theirs they can post? I've seen lots of the tour special so I want to see if the extra height on the seat looks odd.

Also, if anyone has any recommendations on if I will need a sissy bar that leans back further since I'll be further back with my extra 2" and encroaching on her space.

Thanks

Old 07-01-2019, 07:20 PM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 820 Likes on 527 Posts

I love my C&C saddles both Solo and Sports Touring. Just remember, like any great quality aftermarket seat. Both the rider and BSR portion need some time to break-in.

YB