Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rate your HD Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 08:26 AM
ocezam
Road Master
Received 96 Likes on 62 Posts

Pikes Peak HD in Colorado Springs. Can't stand walking in the door. Elitist pigs. Haven't bought a bike from them since 1986. Since the early nineties, I only go there to get parts I can't source elsewhere.

Drove 400 miles last year to get my bike from Grand Junction HD. Excellent people who actually ride. Daily. They don't care if I forgot to put on my Rolex before I walked in the door.

Last edited by ocezam; 05-12-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:29 AM
blackjeep
Tourer
Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts

ROCKYS HARLEY DAVIDSON of London Ontario Canada. Fantastic dealer with a great inventory of bikes and accesories. Bought my last two bikes there and was sworn to secrecy the prices were so low. Greee me coming through the door like Norm on Cheers. Service department has helped me many times with both advice and work on the bike and then just told me not to worry about it. Twice i have felt iv been treated so well iv actually bought boxes of beer and dropped them off (big deal in Canada...Box of good beer is $40 up here)

Old 05-12-2012, 08:29 AM
Johnholmes
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CALUMET HARLEY DAVIDSON/MUNSTER IN

They have been top notch from sales to service. They treat you like family when call for help or come in.

Old 05-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Lowcountry Joe
Elite HDF Member
Received 65 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Pattrolling
but bike prices are high.
Now that's funny.

Old 05-12-2012, 08:32 AM
dumpsterdiva
6th Gear

Paris,Texas
Super FANTABULOUS!! We gave my 32yr old brother an 04sporty for c. graduation he'd never been on a bike called em up they hooked him up with the riders edge treated him with much respect as if he'd bought the bike there! He's had some work done there the guys in the shop talk to him like a friend not like the people here at mine
Kagel in rockford,il
Its hit or miss we spend a few$100 a week in there go in at least twice a week and they always ask if its our first time there? Parts counter the old guys work with us if they dont have parts or answers for our 76FLH they find soeone who does. The younger guys roll their eyes or ignore us n pretend they have something more important to do. We overheard the guys in the shop saying they'd prefer only new bikes allowed in garage and hate it when folks bring in old iron, or shovel. That's ashamed because we've had ALOT of work done elsewhere mostly at home! Bought a book search forums who needs em?

Old 05-12-2012, 08:58 AM
wndchsr2
Road Captain
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Smokey Mountain Harley Davidson 10
in Maryville, Tennessee

Thundercreek Harley Davidson 10
in Chattanooga, Tennessee

Old 05-12-2012, 09:02 AM
ga4boats
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am partial to Killer Creek Harley in Roswell, GA. Great folks who treat my like family. There are other good dealers in ATL area as well. I have had good experiences with Stone Mountain HD and good service from Earl Small's HD in Marietta.

Old 05-12-2012, 09:06 AM
DHubbs
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by wndchsr2
Smokey Mountain Harley Davidson 10
in Maryville, Tennessee

Thundercreek Harley Davidson 10
in Chattanooga, Tennessee

A++++ for Smokey Mtn. Harley Davidson!! Good people there!

Old 05-12-2012, 09:18 AM
TexasJR
Tourer

Harley Davidson of Dallas

Great punch of guys and gals that work there. If they can't help you (which has never been the case with me) you sure get the impression that it would not be for lack of trying!!

I have yet to see a retail establishment in ANY industry that tries to give back to their customers more than these guys do. They ALWAYS have something going on. Granted....a lot of it in the name of marketing, but they DO give back. I highly recommend them on either the sales or service side!!!

Old 05-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Softy 103
Banned
Received 259 Likes on 168 Posts

Route 65 Harley Davidson Shop, Indianola Ia., best dealer in the state. Great customer service, knowledgable, one hell of a service dept. and very friendly. I give them a 10 out of 10.

Last edited by Softy 103; 05-12-2012 at 09:29 AM. Reason: forgot something

Quick Reply: Rate your HD Dealer