Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corbin, worth the money?

Old 06-18-2012, 02:56 PM
BuckRogers
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corbin, worth the money?

I am looking at getting a corbin seat for my 1998 Road King, for me and my old lady. I have heard a lot of good things about Corbin, I just wanted to know what your opinions were on the quality of the seat and overall comfort.

Thanks

Old 06-18-2012, 03:00 PM
longrideshields-1
Premium Sponsor
Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts

I think they're definitely worth the money. Plus they stand behind their products 100% at least in my experience.

General Inquiries:
Info@LongRideShields.com
Sales and Marketing:
Sales@LongRideShields.com
Phone:

Old 06-18-2012, 03:13 PM
prostar
Club Member
Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Love my duel touring Corbin seat. They take a wile to break i as their website states

Old 06-18-2012, 03:13 PM
KCFLHRC
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,300 Likes on 780 Posts

They are a fine seat. Wife had one on her Drifter and it was really nice. It was leather too, not vinyl. The leather actually breathes where the vinyl does not.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:20 PM
tazzzman
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a Corbin Hollywood Solo on my Fatboy and love it. It's the lowest (height wise)seat I could find @ the time and went with the Faue Ostrich. Gave me hemroids for 3 weeks, but then formed to MY ***. Anyone else riding it would not be comfortable, on a long ride, until it broke into their shape. Great quality seat and a great company!

Old 06-18-2012, 03:24 PM
TUCCI
Extreme HDF Member
Received 218 Likes on 167 Posts

Not sure if it applies, but I had a Corbin on my sport bike and it was like sitting on a slab....good god almighty! Seats are as subjective as what you call hot on a woman.....

Old 06-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Mickey D
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BuckRogers
I am looking at getting a corbin seat for my 1998 Road King, for me and my old lady. I have heard a lot of good things about Corbin, I just wanted to know what your opinions were on the quality of the seat and overall comfort.

Thanks
I see you are in CA. If you are able to ride into Hollister, they will make your seat while you wait. This includes carving the foam for a custom fit to your ***, with comfort foam in all the right places. I highly recommend this method.

Last edited by Mickey D; 06-18-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,011 Likes on 576 Posts

Corbin will make a seat for you with softer foam if you ask nicely!
I had that done on my classic solo, it makes a world of difference, as the regular
foam is hard as a rock! Mine felt like it was broken in right out of the box!
I also ordered it from their FL shop, the jerk girl I got on the phone in CA, just
wasn't cooperating at all, she actually told me I would not be happy with the seat, and would have to send it back! That's the first time a sales person has actually tried to talk me out of buying their product!
Glad I didn't give up though, the manager of the FL store, took all the time I needed to make one awesome seat for me. If you get a hard time from the Cali folks, call FL, they were very nice to me there, and compared to CA, it was like taking to a totally different company. I know the seat came from Cali, but their customer service people there SUCK!!

Old 06-18-2012, 03:46 PM
Pumba11
Elite HDF Member
Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

Worth every penny! OL say so also.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:53 PM
0ldhippie
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 115 Posts

No thing seems to be worth the money these days but I'm a big Corbin fan. Had them on Harleys, ninja & dirt bike. Have no experience with thier customer service.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corbin, worth the money?