Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Screamin' Eagle Spark Plugs

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 02:13 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Product review from my youtube site

I can personally say that these are the best spark plugs I have ever had. I bought them for my 93 Lumina euro sport. My 2000 grand Prix gt and now have bought them for my 2007 grand Prix gxp. Right after install you could hear and feel the difference. The cars idle smother and have more of a complete combustion. I run Predator trinity tuner in my 2007 grand Prix gxp 5.3 liter and can see and record the difference in data and how the car is running. best part is customer support the best warrant

scubafrost2007 15 hours ago

My Customers... Pulstar Pulse Plugs Reviews... from my website: http://www.Pulstar-IncognitoProducts.com

Hollis Godfrey said: August 15th, 2012 1:19 pm
I have used these plugs for 1 year in my Harley-Davidson FXSTBI. Definite increase in power and performance.

JeffWilliams said: August 14th, 2012 8:07 pm
Hey if they work on a kick start shovelhead with a magneto just think of what they can do with a battery ignition,I wouldnt support anything i cant stand behind! I tell you , i stand behind this product J. Williams Old School Choppers,, Dealer

Chuck Stenson said: August 11th, 2012 5:04 pm
Great plugs. I'm getting 30-40 miles more per tank with them on my 2010 FatBoy Lo..

Brandon Corn said: August 9th, 2012 10:00 pm
These plugs are great! My race car takes off faster and starts easier. Thanks Mark

Tracey Witting said: August 8th, 2012 6:04 am
I changed to the Pulstar plugs about a year ago, and I will never go back to the stock H-D plugs. After install I gained about 4 more miles to the gallon on my 2011 Ultra Classic. I had the H-D shop do a service on my bike and forgot to tell them not to change the plugs. When I got it back, it didn't have the power or mileage, until I had to purchase another set of plugs and have them installed. This is a lesson I learned very quickly, don't let them change the plugs.... you will be sorry.

Last edited by IncognitoProducts; 10-15-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:42 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by harleycharlie1992
I'm good, I bought them, not sweating it, keeping an open mind, thanks!!
Thanks for your support, Sir... you will be very pleased. Try them for 28 days and you decide. There is a 30 day money back Guarantee! which means there is absolutely no risk to you at all. I am not going anywhere either ... looking forward to hearing your results. Please post your results after 3-4 tanks of fuel, thanks again, my friend. Have a good day.

For more info & to purchase... please visit: http://www.Pulstar-IncognitoProducts.com
Thank You, for your time. __________________

Old 10-15-2012, 02:45 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by harleycharlie1992
MSD racing ignition uses a multiple burn technology (fires plug 7 times) for that complete burn, on standard style plugs. from what I see, as the spark flame is defiantly larger, which would in turn help for a more complete burn (it never gets completely burned, thats what the hc's are in your exhaust analyzer readings) it should accomplish the same thing as the MSD. nobody argues with running MSD in their race cars and high performance engines, this seems to be just a different approach, and a money back guarantee. seems hard to go wrong, really
You are absolutely 100% correct on everything you just said. Thanks for your comment, my friend. I hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions at all, please give me a call. Take care & be safe out there.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:04 PM
highwayking
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

How the hell did my original post on Screamin' Eagle spark plugs become an unsolicited advertisement for these Pulstar plugs?

The following users liked this post:
tolga gulertan (01-18-2021)
Old 10-15-2012, 03:13 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,570 Likes on 2,888 Posts

Originally Posted by highwayking
How the hell did my original post on Screamin' Eagle spark plugs become an unsolicited advertisement for these Pulstar plugs?

Old 10-15-2012, 03:19 PM
JJAA
Cruiser
Question

Jacques a dit... (http://vtwin-injection.forumactif.or...lus-plus#31386)
"Non pas que les autres modèles soient de mauvais produits, mais ils entraineraient l'apparition de "faux positifs" dans la détection de cliquetis, ce qui aurait pour conséquence des réductions injustifiées d'avance par le système..."

"Not to say that Screamin'Eagle or HD spark plugs are better products, but non OEM can cause 'false positive' knocks detections and so may cause unjustified advance automatic mods."

Your offer is very interesting, but there seems to be a full compatibility matter. Can you carry with it ?

If not - workaround - I'll wait for an advanced version of Powervision that would provide an adjustable table for wires and spark plugs resulting signal.

Thanks for any feedback.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:22 PM
xrayrick
4th Gear
Default Skeptical YET Curious!!!!!!!!!!

[quote=IncognitoProducts;10446673]
Originally Posted by IncognitoProducts
The plug is the exact same heat range as the plug HD says to run... and the spark is not hotter!

Everything else you just said is true... if you do not care about wasting energy (do not want to make you hard earned dollar go farther at the gas pump) and you do not want to get up to 10% better MPG.

And if the extra 12% more HP & Low End Torque is not important to you either. Then you are correct.

But if it is, by igniting the fuel charge more efficiently is how you get the end results... we all want.
So with everything being you have stated. I should see 11.004 gain in HP and 14.016 gain in torque. Please be careful with your reply. Not trying to rip on anyone. Yet, with the mods on my bike your telling me these plugs would take her from 91.7 WhPw to 102.04 WhPw and my Whtq from 116.8 to 130.16 Whtq. This I gotta see. Excuse me for being a bit skeptical. Cuz my bike is all about bottom end TQ.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Lawdawg
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So these will work on all 09' bikes regardless of engine work, whether modified or not?

Old 10-15-2012, 03:44 PM
frog13
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

[QUOTE=IncognitoProducts;10446673]
The plug is the exact same heat range as the plug HD says to run... and the spark is not hotter!

Everything else you just said is true... if you do not care about wasting energy (do not want to make you hard earned dollar go farther at the gas pump) and you do not want to get up to 10% better MPG.

And if the extra 12% more HP & Low End Torque is not important to you either. Then you are correct.

But if it is, by igniting the fuel charge more efficiently is how you get the end results... we all want.
SOOOOOO! Wait! I can get a 12% increase in HP and Torque? My dyno run was 103/122, $34 is gonna get me to 115/136? How about we split the difference and you guarantee me just 6%, get me to 109/129, if it don't work, you pay for the dyno time? So, you wanna put up or what?

Old 10-15-2012, 04:06 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,570 Likes on 2,888 Posts

[QUOTE=frog13;10447167]
SOOOOOO! Wait! I can get a 12% increase in HP and Torque? My dyno run was 103/122, $34 is gonna get me to 115/136? How about we split the difference and you guarantee me just 6%, get me to 109/129, if it don't work, you pay for the dyno time? So, you wanna put up or what?
Thats what he guaranteed! If you dyno and dont see a 10% gain then a money back guarantee check will be in the mail!

Quick Reply: Screamin' Eagle Spark Plugs