Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Direct Cycle Parts

Old 02-01-2013, 12:38 PM
kryingame
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 59 Posts
Default Direct Cycle Parts

I've read the criticism of this company and decided to give them a try.

On Wednesday, I called and spoke to Frank. I ordered the Hog Tunes tweeter. I also informed Frank that I found the speakers cheaper and that I'm a member of this grand site.

Frank, being a gentleman, gave me a significant discount and free shipping of the tweeters (and, if you check now, he has reduced the price to $128.95).

I'll admit, I didn't get an email confirmation for the tracking so I called a few minutes ago. Frank apologized and gave me the UPS tracking number. I'll have them by Tuesday.

Frank ensured me that he can get any part that I'm looking for and it'll be cheaper than dealing with the dealer.

I'm sure some have had problems with this company but it seems to me that he's a 1 man operation. Every company makes mistakes but a good company will take the steps to redeem themselves. In my opinion, this company has. Going forward, I will continue to use Direct Cycle Parts.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Lowcountry Joe
Elite HDF Member
Received 65 Likes on 45 Posts

I ordered cams and pushrods from them with absolutely no issues. Swift follow-up emails on order and tracking. The parts arrived quickly...one within 3 days and one on day 5. But that had Thanksgiving mixed-in so I think they really done a great job at a super price!!

Glad your order worked out as well. They will be my go-to vendor going forward.

Old 02-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Hotrodz_n_Harleyz
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Hearing stuff like this makes me happy. Sounds like they're back in good shape again. It's no secret they had a rough patch there for a bit, but i guess since then there are new owners/management who do seem to give a **** about getting the reputation turned around.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Coastiejosh
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have ordered from them twice now. They give a military discount and they have good prices. will do business with them again.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:51 PM
kryingame
Road Warrior

The worst thing to happen to my life is (i) the discovery of this site and (ii) Direct Cycle Parts. I spend hours on this site and now, all of my money will be going to Direct Cycle Parts. lol

Old 02-01-2013, 06:00 PM
SC48ster
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$395 for a PV to my door ... ordered, got in 3 days, what more can I say. Used with Dynojet base map and basic autotune, have a sweet running bike for a great price. Looking at MGS True Duals from them now. I will definitely order from them again.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:25 PM
MarcV125
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I have used them 3 times, and three times i have received excellent service. I would not hesitate to use and recommend them again.!

Old 02-01-2013, 07:30 PM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 69,690 Likes on 21,260 Posts

NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES with them!!
Been buying from them since they were Wally's Cycle..
*** all the haters.
I buy from them over the majority, period.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:46 PM
kryingame
Road Warrior

Good to hear so many positive responses. I know at times we may get annoyed with a vendor but posting negative remarks is not the immediate solution. I would think, if someone took the time and resources to start a company; then get different accreditation from independent sources; then take the time to market their product, they would do everything to be reputable. I really think folks should think about the seriousness of their actions before posting. It's not just some abstract company but peoples livelihoods and reputations are at stake.

I found the online company that I like and it seems that many others agree.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:08 PM
crimson13
Elite HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

I have ordered a bunch from them no problems or complaints here.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Direct Cycle Parts