Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HA! Razor tour pak via ebay! YEA ME!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 09:41 PM
TO34
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Default HA! Razor tour pak via ebay! YEA ME!

So I don't get excited easily when I buy things... I'm usually the guy who thinks it over till the end of time. This time I didn't, I have an ultra that I hate the size of the king tour pak. I took it off I hate it that much, but I miss being able to toss my extra gear from work into it. Mainly my change of clothes, & gym stuff.

I happen to see a razor tour pak top & bottom with less than 5 mins to go. Said what the hell & put in a bid. I won! as in I never win at what I really want from ebay win. Top & bottom razor pak for less than 130$. plus free shipping.

I'll post photos & such once it gets here, I don't mind a lil prep work but hopefully it works out for me.

Old 06-16-2013, 09:44 PM
Cosmic Charlie
Elite HDF Member
Received 102 Likes on 57 Posts

Lucky Guy ! ?

Heck - after the Hindenburg crash in your home town, things gutta get better !

If all good you saved a bundle

Old 06-16-2013, 10:27 PM
TO34
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Cosmic Charlie
Lucky Guy ! ?

Heck - after the Hindenburg crash in your home town, things gutta get better !

If all good you saved a bundle
HAHA.. omg no I am not from NJ, stationed here... I can't do the gun laws & taxes here. Retirement is in 3 years than off to Tx of FL .

Hell if it only means a weekend to get it prep'd & painted I still saved a ton. Man I really hope this thing isn't trash.

Old 06-16-2013, 10:48 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member
Received 929 Likes on 571 Posts

So how much do you want for the king tour pack? And what color is it?

Old 06-16-2013, 11:39 PM
SH_01FXDWG
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha Lucky Dog! I've been looking for one too. How'd I miss that one lol. Nice Man, enjoy!

Old 06-17-2013, 09:29 PM
TO34
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by lh4x4
So how much do you want for the king tour pack? And what color is it?
It is Peace officer blue & here are some photos, oddly no pm's for you? Send me a pm if you are serious.

Attached Thumbnails HA! Razor tour pak via ebay! YEA ME!-tourpak.jpg   HA! Razor tour pak via ebay! YEA ME!-tourpak1.jpg  
Old 07-03-2013, 04:29 PM
TO34
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by TO34
HAHA.. omg no I am not from NJ, stationed here... I can't do the gun laws & taxes here. Retirement is in 3 years than off to Tx of FL .

Hell if it only means a weekend to get it prep'd & painted I still saved a ton. Man I really hope this thing isn't trash.
You know that part where I hope it was not trash, it is. And in my bull headedness (is that even a word?) I wanted to make it work but as my wife was nice enough to point out 20k+ bike deserves better. The side wall are just too thin to support the top when it is opened.

It is sooo bad I'm not even going to bother doing anything else than just eating the cost & junking it out. Maybe I simply expected better so I won't bash the seller publicly but if you PM me I'll send you the seller's ID. They are still selling lots of tour pak's.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Newharleylover
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,165 Likes on 456 Posts

You know that part where I hope it was not trash, it is. And in my bull headedness (is that even a word?) I wanted to make it work but as my wife was nice enough to point out 20k+ bike deserves better. The side wall are just too thin to support the top when it is opened.

It is sooo bad I'm not even going to bother doing anything else than just eating the cost & junking it out. Maybe I simply expected better so I won't bash the seller publicly but if you PM me I'll send you the seller's ID. They are still selling lots of tour pak's.
My wife bought me a batwing off an ebay seller for our anniversary and I ran into the same problem. I've worked with fiberglass a lot in the past 20 years and I can tell you he only used one layer of fiberglass cloth and called it good. It broke when I tried mounting it so I ended up rebuilding it.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:55 AM
painey
Road Warrior
Received 205 Likes on 103 Posts

I brought a new King Tour Pac on Ebay for $499, checked the feed back and all was good. It is a perfect copy of the HD one, even comes complete with back rest (extra when buying from HD)
However after painting to match bike, fitting decals top and rear (brought RG one) and adding a liner not sure I saved very much.
But at the end of the day I am very happy with it!

Old 07-04-2013, 08:03 AM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

You know that part where I hope it was not trash, it is.....It is sooo bad I'm not even going to bother doing anything else than just eating the cost & junking it out.
That sux.....................and least you are man enough to eat it and not get on here and whine about it like a lot of people do.

Quick Reply: HA! Razor tour pak via ebay! YEA ME!