Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BUGSLIDE- anybody use this stuff???

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 10:20 PM
dchoran
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BUGSLIDE- anybody use this stuff???

Check it out - BUGSLIDE.

Wonder if it works as good as Pledge wipes???

http://www.customdesignit.com/item.html?PRID=1574643

Old 03-19-2007, 02:21 AM
gver1031
Cruiser
Default RE: BUGSLIDE- anybody use this stuff???

I bought a can of bugslide at the easyrider event in fowlerville,mi it came with a scrub pad and a microfiber cloth I use the stuff all the time while I'm out on the road. I have had no complaints with it yet and you can clean everything on the bike with it.

Old 03-21-2007, 02:55 PM
JackieBlue
Stage II

Forget using Pledge!! Pledge is a petroleum based product and will attract dust just like any wax product. BUGSLIDE contains no petroleum; it is a polymer product that actually repels dust! I can't say enough good things about BUGSLIDE. I use it all over my bike, even on the leather. It's amazing stuff. Once you have it on, you can touch your bike and within seconds, your fingerprints just disappear! Bugs and road grime are easily removed. I've even sprayed it right on my engine and it instantly brings back the deep, black powder coat finish, just like when it was new. And you don't even have to wipe if off; it dries clear so you just spray it on! I've tried it in my house as well, and it worksjust like they advertize. BUGSLIDE is really amazing stuff. I will never buy another product for my bike.The best deal I have found is at www.customdesignit.com . They are great Harley people, very helpful! Try it, I guarantee you'll never use another product on your bike again.

Old 03-21-2007, 04:54 PM
lschultz
Road Master

Well I just order the Bugslide kit see how good it works shortly.

Old 03-21-2007, 08:45 PM
cowboyglide
Banned

Jackie Blue are you the dealer that sells the bugslide?

Old 03-21-2007, 08:48 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,187 Likes on 2,454 Posts

ORIGINAL: JackieBlue

Forget using Pledge!! Pledge is a petroleum based product and will attract dust just like any wax product. BUGSLIDE contains no petroleum; it is a polymer product that actually repels dust! I can't say enough good things about BUGSLIDE. I use it all over my bike, even on the leather. It's amazing stuff. Once you have it on, you can touch your bike and within seconds, your fingerprints just disappear! Bugs and road grime are easily removed. I've even sprayed it right on my engine and it instantly brings back the deep, black powder coat finish, just like when it was new. And you don't even have to wipe if off; it dries clear so you just spray it on! I've tried it in my house as well, and it worksjust like they advertize. BUGSLIDE is really amazing stuff. I will never buy another product for my bike.The best deal I have found is at www.customdesignit.com . They are great Harley people, very helpful! Try it, I guarantee you'll never use another product on your bike again.
hmmm, 1 post and its this great testimonial for the stuff..... sounds like a commercial to me.
not that it isn't a good product, i dunno, haven't used it.

Old 03-21-2007, 08:57 PM
cowboyglide
Banned

Jackie Blue is the name of one of theirproduct lines on their posted web site.

Old 03-22-2007, 02:22 PM
392heminut
Road Captain

Well, I have to agree with him on the Pledge. I bought some of the Pledge wipes for my bike because of some recommendations here on the board. BIG MISTAKE! That stuff is crap on the bike, it attracted dust BAD, and left a visible residue that looked like crap. Maybe the residue doesn't show on colors, but it sure did on vivid black!

Old 03-22-2007, 06:58 PM
BladeMan
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That BUGSLIDEbetter work for what it cost. I'll wait and see what other people say about it. [sm=confused06.gif]

Old 03-22-2007, 07:23 PM
scooter9
Stage IV

I use bugslide, it works just like they say. I've tried everything, Mr. Wizard, Pledge, Harley products, etc. In my opinion there isn't anything better than bugslide. A little goes a long way. The best part is after you've used it for awhile, the protective finish is even more effective. It seems that I use less and less each time. Often times I can get great results cleaning with just a damp towel.

Quick Reply: BUGSLIDE- anybody use this stuff???