Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photo Game Challenge thread...

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 04:47 PM
bill from tn
Road Captain
Received 267 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by dandrumheller
Work and weather cooperated for once - sorry to beat you to the punch Bill!

The color almost matches!

Railroad snowplow - only one I've ever seen up close.

Assuming this is acceptable - next challenge, your bike, GoS, at a historical monument / marker / identified location (pretty flexible - military sites, historic homes, historic public building, whatever). Bonus points if it's from before 1900.

Dan!!! You were supposed to work late today.

I wll try to get a marker on the way home.

The following users liked this post:
ohiomike (09-26-2017)
Old 09-26-2017, 05:51 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Nice job to BOTH of you! Those markers are all around here, I will try to get the 1900 Bonus tomorrow, if Bill doesn't on his way home. P.S. Dan remove spray paint cans from bike immediately!!!! No evidence, no conviction. LOL

Last edited by ohiomike; 09-26-2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:49 PM
bill from tn
Road Captain
Received 267 Likes on 115 Posts

My bike with gloves, helmet and glasses on the seat at the entrance to the Stones River National Battlefield in Murfreesboro TN. Not pre 1900 but the battle was fought December 31 1862 thru January 2 1863.
It was the sixth costliest battle of the Civil War.

If you are ever in the Nashville area and are interested in Civil War history and sites, there are several very good ones that are well preserved and worth a day or two to tour. Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro all have good sites to see.

Next challenge if mine passes the test.

Farmers around me are cutting and getting hay in one last time before frost.

Get a pic of your bike with helmet, gloves, glasses or a hat on your seat with a field of round or square bales in a field. A good safe roadside spot will satisfy the challenge.

It's an easy one to keep this thread moving and to be honest I am out of good challenge ideas.

Old 09-26-2017, 08:10 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by bill from tn

My bike with gloves, helmet and glasses on the seat at the entrance to the Stones River National Battlefield in Murfreesboro TN. Not pre 1900 but the battle was fought December 31 1862 thru January 2 1863.

If you are ever in the Nashville area and are interested in Civil War history and sites, there are several very good ones that are well preserved and worth a day or two to tour. Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro all have good sites to see.

Get a pic of your bike with helmet, gloves, glasses or a hat on your seat with a field of round or square bales in a field. A good safe roadside spot will satisfy the challenge.

It's an easy one to keep this thread moving and to be honest I am out of good challenge ideas.
nice find , but isn't 1863-1863 pre 1900???? LOL NEVER MIND I SEE WHAT I MISSED THE FIRST TIME.... lol... Battle was fought before the monument was built, I get it

current challenge round or square bales of hay....

Last edited by ohiomike; 09-26-2017 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-27-2017, 04:49 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

Not for win, but to show I tried, only found a barn full of hay, no baling going on around here yet, I guess

current challenge round or square hay bales in field.......

Last edited by ohiomike; 09-27-2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old 09-27-2017, 07:23 PM
dandrumheller
Road Master
Received 83 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by bill from tn

Meets the bonus point criteria, the subject of the monument is pre 1900 😀. Nicely done. Got a field of hay bales a couple towns over, but need the truck for work tomorrow...

Old 10-01-2017, 04:14 PM
C.H.L.
Road Warrior
Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

The Field is not ideal..... 1/4 mile from it was hay just bailed, all scattered out in a 20 acre field.... but there was not a safe place to pull over... does this work??

Old 10-01-2017, 07:06 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

Welcome back C.H.L. works for me, but not my challenge. Good job either way!

bill from tn, your call I suppose, whadda ya think????

Old 10-01-2017, 07:13 PM
UltraSteveUSAF
Road Master
Received 104 Likes on 59 Posts

My friend is doing there field Tuesday, I was going to get it then. Good job, Now I have to work on whatever you bring to the game

Old 10-01-2017, 08:24 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

I think it`s golden C.H.L. pick next challenge, everybody agree???? It meets criteria, name next one...( NEW challenge )

Last edited by ohiomike; 10-01-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Quick Reply: Photo Game Challenge thread...