Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Default Harley 2008 and up bagger Aerocharger

Old 02-07-2015, 07:27 AM
zer0t
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Default Harley 2008 and up bagger Aerocharger

I have an Aerocharger that I had on my bike for about 600 miles that I am replacing. I am replacing it because I have made extensive modifications to the bike and the turbo may not be big enough for what I've done. When I had a stock 110" with 5 lbs of boost the bike maid 133 HP and 139 lb of torque. It is capable of 15lbs with the spring kits I have for it. I probably would stick with out 8 lbs which I tried and got about 12 additional HP and TQ--I just don't have the second dyno sheet but I have the first.

I have all the parts to install on your 08 and up bagger with or without the intercooler (I'd recommend running the intercooler) except for the power commander. I do have the injectors (never used but installed) from Aerocharger for additional fuel. It's all included in the package and you can get a PC map from aerocharger to actually use but afterward I'd recommend a good dyno session.

The cost of the unit new with intercooler is about 6500 bucks plus shipping. I am looking to get 3000 plus shipping. It's only got about 600 miles on it and it works perfectly. I did the original install in my garage on a jack in about 6 hours because I'm super slow, mapped it, fired it up and it ripped.

Aerocharger makes great quality stuff and provided great support the entire time. It is the best bolt on horsepower you are ever going to get. Again, I am only selling because I ended up dumping tons of money into the engine for size and big horsepower and the aerocharger may be just a bit to small. with it I made over 170HP and 183tq at 10 lbs of boost. I never tried it at higher numbers although I have the crank to do it.

The positioning of the unit and intercooler or nonintrusive, it actually is noticeable but not that in your face.

Give me a ring if you want to chat about it or just PM me. No pressure if you are just browsing or want to get more information. 9seven3-4six4-2seven58 Rob